[REL] Group System v1.0

Al3grab

10642.png

Group System By Al3grab

Hello ,

This is a group system made by me , it's a panel that the player can use to create a group ( clan ) and invite other players to it .

Notes :

* This resource is made from the zero by me , there could be some errors but i don't think i am going to fix any errors soon ..

* This resource uses MTA File system to store data , all groups data will be stored in a folder called ( DATA ) in the resource folder - MAKE SURE THE RESOURCE IS UNZIPPED - and other data will be stored in the account .

* All editable settings are in ( Settings.lua ) file with its explanation .

* The resource is uncompiled so feel free to edit with keeping my copyrights ;) .

Enjoy!

[ https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=6911 ]

Once again another CIT group system look alike...

Honestly, what does it matter? It's a good working system, so people are going to copy it. Big deal... :roll: That's like complaining that people made combustion engines that have the same number of cylinders as another company. It's a good and/or efficient idea.

Yeah it doesn't matter to you, but it mattered to Apple when Samsung's Galaxy Tab looked very similiar to the Apple IPad, Apple ended up suing Samsung for copying their 'Look & Feel', now tell me exactly how this is not similiar. Personally if I made a unique code and people copied the complete look and idea, I would be mad as they would be taking away the players which play on my server. I am starting a debate, bring it.

Rules:

No insulting,

No irellevant information.

Let us begin.

Yet they still use Samsung processors. Irony isn't it?

Resource is quite nice nevertheless how it looks. Judging it by the way it looks is very primitive.

There are some urgent issues to be solved as its easy to cause server lag by spamming the buttons.

Yeah it doesn't matter to you, but it mattered to Apple when Samsung's Galaxy Tab looked very similiar to the Apple IPad, Apple ended up suing Samsung for copying their 'Look & Feel', now tell me exactly how this is not similiar. Personally if I made a unique code and people copied the complete look and idea, I would be mad as they would be taking away the players which play on my server. I am starting a debate, bring it.

Rules:

No insulting,

No irellevant information.

Let us begin.

It's a simple UI. How the hell do you expect him to make it? Oh, let me rescale the buttons and shape it differently. :roll: A simple group script can only be made so many ways. This one works and does as is needed. Done.

Yet they still use Samsung processors. Irony isn't it?

Resource is quite nice nevertheless how it looks. Judging it by the way it looks is very primitive.

There are some urgent issues to be solved as its easy to cause server lag by spamming the buttons.

No it isn't ironic. First of all, Samsung only manufactures the processors which are designed by Apple. Secondly, even if they were buying in another company's parts, how would it be ironic? It's business as usual.

Business as usual you say.

Just because he has a CIT-like interface, that doesn't make his work less worth than any other's and I just compared it to Samsung <=> Apple debate since it was already mentioned above. Imagine that he took the look of the phone, but made it's software different? That's what I actually meant with the processor example. Don't judge the book by it's cover.

Business as usual you say.

Just because he has a CIT-like interface, that doesn't make his work less worth than any other's and I just compared it to Samsung <=> Apple debate since it was already mentioned above. Imagine that he took the look of the phone, but made it's software different? That's what I actually meant with the processor example. Don't judge the book by it's cover.

My comment had nothing to do with the CIT-debate. It was just to point out that your statement has no factual basis to it.

What's the use of copying anyways? You can't achieve the success of the original by doing a copy-paste of it. (Compare some MTA servers for example) Be original, be creative and success will follow.

I can think of a ton of different UI layouts for something like that.