[WIP] Counter Strike: Renderware (redknife.net)

lopezloo

redknife.png

Hello everyone. Today I want to present a new MTA server project. Project with game mode... completly based on Counter Strike.

In our projection literally we have focused on everything. We wanted to get all worked as in Counter Strike. So we worked on round system, bomb placing, defusing, CS styled GUI, sounds and more, but it was not enough what can be done. The icing on the cake is custom weapon system. Dynamic system, of course. In the below video you can see what can be done with one GTA weapon in our script - for example with custom weapon clips. You can also see HUD and shop menu.

Other video presenting grenades (flashbang too!):

The game mode is based on Counter Strike - it's fact, but we don't want to play only on CS maps. Our map collection also includes maps with GTA objects.

12RQMLP.png

The server is almost ready. This what is most needed is here - you. Follow us on facebook and wait for the start!

icontexto-inside-facebook.png

credits

I'm not usually too keen on gamemodes based on other games, however this is rather impressive and I'll be sure to check it out come release date. And it's good to hear it's also in multi-languages, and that you've taken the time to translate everything, fair play and well done.

Keep up the good work. :D

• 2 months later...