Lag progress

'parasight

Question

as I thought we didn't get to any solution so I decided to start testing things by myself

I even reached a situation where I changed the application settings, compabillity settings.. everything you can imagine

I decided to re-install previous MTA versions and test stabillity (on the few servers that remained), on 1.0.5 there was no lag AT ALL, 1.1.1 no lag, 1.2 no lag... and STILL, v1.3 is the worst of all.

instead of improving from it's previous versions it only gotten worse. me and many other people are suffering from unstable gameplay including microstutter issues and FPS drops which never happened before and are NOT supposed to happen on high-end gaming rigs, a friend of mine suffers from the same issue with an i7 2600k with HD6970 while I'm using an i5 3570k and HD7970, and suffer from lag issues too, another guy is with an i5 2500K and a GTX580... there are endless examples..

Please try to solve this issue, what was added to ver 1.3 that may cause this?

I'm willing to test anything you ask me to, and provide you any information you need... I really want this problem to be fixed.

Thanks.

Alright, video will be rendered and uploaded soon.

But could you tell me, what each color graph means?

When a lag spike is happening, all of the graphs will jump high.

and when I'm recording the blue one is going crazy, so consider it when you see the video.

• MTA Team

The red line at the top is everything, including the FPS limiter.

The next line down is everything, except the FPS limiter.

The gap between the top two lines is how much spare CPU/GPU you have before dropping below the server FPS limit.