A few bugs I have found

Haus

One bug that I have recently found for the first time that is reproducable is a problem getting the uzi located on the golf course. If I pick it up, it does not make a noise and you cannot select it as a weapon. It is there, but if you select it it quickly changes to the weapon before it on the list. So not only can you not use it, it can interfere with weapon selection as well, since it can be difficult to scroll past. I have confirmed this with some others as well, to make sure its not just me....

Another bug I have found but cannot really reproduce is an occasional synch bug involving riding with someone else. Its kinda complicated so here it is in scenario form: A driver and a passenger get in a car at the stadium; the driver drives off and it appears the passenger is with them, but the to the passenger they are just sitting there; The passenger gets bored and hops in the drivers seat, and the driver who is now by the downtown police station is suddenly "jacked" by no one and the car disappears; The driver and passenger can now see each other on the radar and are no where near one another; The passenger now has the car and must go pick up the driver.

Just thought I'd bring these up. Hope it helps make this kick ass mod even better.

I found a few bugs as well.

"robber bug": Suddenly u start to warp back into robbers house and gain more and more ammo but u cant go anywhere. only solution is to kill urself or restart mta.

"Cloning": Sometimes clones of yourself appears in game and they even get their own blip on the map as well. sometimes thy are just running into stuff abd then they dissapears.

"No Kills" Sometimes everytime u kill someone it only says [nick] died and u get no kills.

"Very unsynced heli" Sometimes the helis suddenly starts to freefall (when passenger) and if ur over water ur dead...

cars stuck in ground, MTA selfclose and a lot more i cant remeber rught now..

Hope this can help further development of MTA :)

I found a few bugs as well.

"Very unsynced heli" Sometimes the helis suddenly starts to freefall (when passenger) and if ur over water ur dead...

This is because the driver is loading. (u know when u r goin to the other isle)