**BlaZe** <<< WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!!!

Guest nightstalker

hahahah! that icon is funny. u mta guys actually hav a sence of humour. and actually.... i do not care because you can do NOTHING to stop me. ahahhahahahah

I bet you I could stop you quite easily, and the sad thing is your probally using 1 of my hacks.

well sadly, im not using one of your dum hacks you stupid m.o.t.h.e.r.f.u.k.i.n b.a.s.t.a.r.d!!!

i made my own trainers and my own mods and hacks so go and suck on some d.i.c.k u b.a.s.t.a.r.d!

well sadly, im not using one of your dum hacks you stupid m.o.t.h.e.r.f.u.k.i.n b.a.s.t.a.r.d!!!

i made my own trainers and my own mods and hacks so go and suck on some d.i.c.k u b.a.s.t.a.r.d!

Come say that to my face ya Pot bellied babbon breathed son of a pregnant hippo! I'll karate kung fu yer ass :birdman:

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS THEN YOU F*U*CKING FILTHY 2 FACED UGLY HOM*OS*EXUAL STINKIN MOTHERF*U*CKING B*I*TCH AS*S NOOB AS*S MOTHERF*U*CKER!

wow, that is the SADDEST site of flame I've seen in a long, long time half of that wasnt even worth replying too, or reading for that matter.. i gave you GOLD! and not one damn response!

and for that noob guy if you say you respect the mta and didnt post your hacks HOW THE FUCK COULD HE GET THEM!?!? you fucking idiot! make sense if your going ot insult someone, fuck sakes you all suck at flaming, come back here when you have flames worth making comebacks too!