Root Gaming Impersonation

Forrest

So, I'd like to report a server impersonating an old, large however recently shut down community(If that's possible).

I'm sure the most of you have heard of Root Gaming, the carry-on of Valhalla. The largest and most "advanced" roleplay server that there was to date, of which has recently shut down unfortuantely.

As seen below...

https://rootgaming.net/bye.html

Anywho, I leave "Roleplay" in my search bar on my server browser so that I can keep and all of a sudden I see that there's a "Root Gaming" server. Knowing Mount personally I know that this is not him, and that he wouldn't re-launch it, it's an obvious copy. I'm awaiting a reply from Mount to check if he has any copyright over the Root Gaming name however.

Upon logging into the server, I'm greeted by the following.

2xsBT

I know for a fact that the rG scripts were not buggy, as fore-mentioned I know Mount personally and he's a perfectionist when it comes to his scripting. Also why would they revert to a set of scripts which are just basic vG and mixed in with some "Canada Roleplay"?

2xsQL

They're also claiming to have the old database, of which they're checking for "Refunding".

If nothing can be done about this server, I'd like to at least suggest that nobody plays here, it's a deliberate copy and plee in order to try and net the old Root players.