Mr Bump and the others.

I have given Blokker an explanation for the same IP. It is the same computer as Paul and myself own two houses and are engaged to be married. We wanted to report the cheating by certain servers as well as corrupt admin.We may of gone about it the wrong way, but we are honest people who just love this multi-player mod. Sometimes i think we are the only ones that dont cheat or use hacks, but i do know that a lot of good people on here dont cheat at all. But we should not be banned for going on the TMM server for something that we havnt done. And as for "trying to sell us the mod", yes we do have the MTA vc multi-player mod. But when someone tries to sell you"a version that doesnt crash" you do tend to wonder what is going on. Any way i hope you can sort out the corrupt people within the MTA community as this mod rocks. May i point out one more thing, i am not the only person to have problems where TMM are concerned. Think about it, a lot of people on here that play against them, all have a complaint. Maybe you should ask other people instead of passing the blame onto innocent people like me.

I have given Blokker an explanation for the same IP. It is the same computer as Paul and myself own two houses and are engaged to be married. We wanted to report the cheating by certain servers as well as corrupt admin.We may of gone about it the wrong way, but we are honest people who just love this multi-player mod. Sometimes i think we are the only ones that dont cheat or use hacks, but i do know that a lot of good people on here dont cheat at all. But we should not be banned for going on the TMM server for something that we havnt done. And as for "trying to sell us the mod", yes we do have the MTA vc multi-player mod. But when someone tries to sell you"a version that doesnt crash" you do tend to wonder what is going on. Any way i hope you can sort out the corrupt people within the MTA community as this mod rocks. May i point out one more thing, i am not the only person to have problems where TMM are concerned. Think about it, a lot of people on here that play against them, all have a complaint. Maybe you should ask other people instead of passing the blame onto innocent people like me.

hahahahahah... you're just FULL of useless drivel aren't you...

If you took the time to help others on here like others have helped you, then you might acutally learn something. All i am trying to do is help make this mod better and stop cheating. Unless of course you like or condone cheating :)

This has happened before. I remember who but I won't embarrass them. Sarah their is no difference between you setting up two accounts and having another person who was not yet registered log on to agree with you on your computer and you doing it alone.

You betrayed Blokkers trust with this quote

Get your facts right mr Bump. I do know Paul Robson ,yes. But Sarah Shaw(me) and Paul Robson are 2 totally differnt people. We play the game on different computers and we actually live 78 miles from one another. Funny how you locked the subject , that way i cant answer back. You like other on here are CORRUPT.I can prove to you that we are 2 different people. I am willing to meet you and any one else from MTA and i along with Paul Robson can prove who we are, and can prove that we are 2 different people. So get your facts right and sort out the corrupt cheaters on here.

Even if you and Mr Robson live in two different places the fact remains that you mislead MrBump and Blokker with the deception that he was on another computer when he was right there with you.

The sad thing is so many people agree with what you had to say about TmM that you didn't need his new account to back you up. I haven't been on there but I have heard this from everywhere.

If you both share this great a love for MTA then that bodes well for your chances as a married couple. Congrats and good luck

[edit]

Replying to above

I have been an effective advocate for fair play on this site just search my name. I have managed to do this with just one account, strange huh?

Paul and myself live 78 miles away, its that simple. I didnt say that we didnt know each other and that didnt make the post on the same comp. In fact if you want to be bitchy. We have 3 comps and they are all on my network. So i made the post on a diffent comp in the same room, only i used the same cable modem. it amounts to the same though, all comps are together. I know we went about it the wrong way and i am sorry for that. But knowing who to trust on here is getting harder.We do use the same cable modem, and sometimes post at different times on the same computer. I just wish people would get along and not cheat, that way this great mod would be even greater. I am sorry for the slight decpetion though, i didnt mean to offend anyone. It takes a big person to say sorry, but takes a fool not to listen and understand.

At the end of the day, i just would like people to stop cheating and ENJOY this great mod. maybe we could have more teams or stuff like capture the flag or team-deathmatch. if people stop moaning and cheating and try to help to develope the mod, surely we can all have some fun. After all, i love driving over people. :)