Port Forwarding

GerardWay

Question

Hey guys.

I have an MTA:SA Server, it was working fine a while ago and nothing was broken. But all of a sudden my Server says my ports arent open!

Ive added another static IP Address and checked my ports. They are definitely the correct ports and forwarded to the right IP!

Im running Windows 7 and I can provide a DXDiag if necessary.

Thank You for any help.

Hello. I have been suffering the same problem. For a while, I've always been getting the message:

"Port 22126 UDP is closed. Players can not browse!

Port 22003 UDP is closed. Players can not join!

Port 22005 TCP is closed. Players can not download!"

Then today, I went into McAfee Internet Suite > Firewall > Ports and System Services and did this.

port22005tcpisopen.jpg

But when I go here, it shows that port 22005 TCP is closed.

port22005tcpisclosedpla.jpg

Also, how can I get it so it queries to game-monitor.com?

Please help. I just want to manually port forward all the ports so I can finally open a server for once. I don't want to have to purchase PFConfig or buy a LinkSys router. How do I get the rest of the ports forwarded in McAfee Internet Security Suite? I've tried googling for solutions that specifically relate to my modem, but I've gotten no success. I have a feeling the reason why it's working it because it may be connected to the Port Triggering services I've set up on my modem, but for Port Forwarding it says "If your firewall is enabled, the firewall rules take precedence over the Services", so obviously, the Port Forwarding on my Modem has nothing to do with this; it's just the McAfee Firewall that's doing the Port Forwarding. My IP is static by the way.

Also, @chlusniembousniem

How did you change it to "any" port?

Edited by Guest