Skype crashing on dual monitor setup with MTA running?

blurryshadow1

Question

I want to have Skype open on my second monitor while i play but skype keeps crashing everytime i have MTA running on the other monitor. Skype will just close, no error or anything. And if i already have MTA running on one monitor its impossible to even login to Skype because it will just close right away.

Skype only seems to work when i dont have MTA running.. I know this isnt really much of a question relating to MTA, but i figured maybe this had to do something with the MTA Client because i only noticed skype crashing with MTA running..

Do you think its because my main monitor is DVI, and my secondary monitor is VGA?

DXDIAG: http://pastebin.com/9ArBDcBc

3 answers to this question

Hmm i removed some files that had to do with ENB Series and Alci's SAAT GUI FrontEnd and updated to the latest version of skype and it seemed to have stopped crashing. Though skype still crashes sometimes and i actually noticed just now that sometimes when i try to do work on the other monitor while i have mta running on my main one, the programs on the secondary monitor may become unresponsive and some things will crash (usually my internet browser).. Ill post an update if it starts to crash like it did when i posted this thread.

And yeah, i noticed the pastebin link wasnt working but when i went to try and go fix it yesterday the site was down.