Many people agree with me on something..read this

Guest schleiden

who here thinks .3 has more lag?!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. who here thinks .3 has more lag?!

• me!
    • not me!

In MTA .2.2--kickass.... my ping was around 200,, if that... (im on 56k :cry: ) I was excited about .3 coming out.... cus the new aiming and everything--kickass also, but now.. on a lot of servers, my ping is 500-1000, and those are LOW-ping servers... my friend on Broadband went from 50ping to 200... these are all on 100ping servers.... any reason y.. or better yet... WTF?!... i think my suggestion is in this... FIX THE MOTHER F®UCKIN PING... PLEASE!

maybe it is just where i live or something....damn.. this sux [censored].... ARRGHHH!!! mother [censored] [censored] suckin' two boned [censored]... ring around aol's [censored] and it smells like [censored].... anyway... yeah.. aol sux [blankety-blank-blank] anyway...

maybe it is just where i live or something....damn.. this sux [censored].... ARRGHHH!!! mother [censored] [censored] suckin' two boned [censored]... ring around aol's [censored] and it smells like [censored].... anyway... yeah.. aol sux [blankety-blank-blank] anyway...

Ok pottymouth

lag no but it has some different glitches that take getting used to and different sync too. You must be talking about people who are shooting being hard to kill. Wait for them to move and try again.

The new walking anims do create a slight bit more work on a poor modem, however I have noticed a lower ping that with 0.22, so I'm not sure what's happening.

Oh, and this should be in General MTA:VC

:arrow: Thread Moved

iv noticed that the walking anims seem to cause desync whenever he does things that arent visible on your screen. but i havent noticed anything along the lines of a off ping

lol... i figured that out when i SAW problems' forum... this was my first day...so... SORRY... lol

i THOUGHT it was the new walking stuff... and u just proved it.. now i win 5 bucks from my friend (he though it was my computer..not modem)--and i have BRAND- new computer... my friends are all tards...

anyway.. if u could.. seriously,,, try to figure out how 2 fix it.. im getting sick of time-outs