Rise and Shine Tournament

Rise and Shine? wtf

I'll explain

For some of you pasty thin lady fingered computer people who have never played any sports this is a basketball term for 1 on 1 with a bunch of people. It's normally one on one to one point and then the next guy up plays him. The more people he beats the more tired he is so he will be beaten. In MTAVC it's the same principle

Robber spawn at the film studio. Two people fight someone calls next the others in line just watch and protect the studio from lamers. When someone is killed then next guy goes in. If you win you don't get rest or health you just keep fighting until you die.

The winners are the people who go thru the most people before they die. At the end of the game (no real end or timelimit) they guy who lasted longest has bragging rights.

I will be on to start this tomorrow from 5pm to at least 9pm est. Anyone can start this game. I think it's flawless anyone breaking the rules will be executed by everyone else.

Very fast paced

No need to sign up just show and get in line. If you have your own game at any spawn point post the result here. If you get a high score list who played and your high score. this is very fun

There will only be one record holder the person who first gets the record is champ until the record is beaten. If someone ties the record it doesn't mean they are Co-Champs only the the first one there is champion.

In a case where both comabants die the person who died last is still "it" Play will resume when he returns to the "Battlezone" and his streak remains uninterupted. If the person crashes or kills himself the other combatant counts that as his kill and continues fighting.

You don't have to break a record to win. If you had the longest streak in that game you are the winner of that game.

Edited by Guest

Im not in the Clan :lol:

That post was gay. j/k

This is a one on one game nothing to do with GANGS (not clans)

Your post is off the deep end. I am trying to post positive constructive threads that has a use and since you didn't explain it yours was 100% spam. Please start a thread I will join you in there and we can call each other names, but stay outta this one.

thanks,

kfg

The first R&S tournement was played very well last night in Wheelmn's 5 person server. The combatants

SM Gamefreek

VCA Loendal

KFC KungFu

KFC Wheelmn

KFC DJDC later ULK Deathb

This was a great sucess. VCA Loendal was the standout and clear winner. He now holds the RS record of 7 kills in a row. Deathb made a strong showing with his personal best of 6. I limped in with 5 in a row as my personal best. Wheelmn 4, Gamefreek 3, and DJDC will have to post his.

We had a stragler or two come and go but these were the main combatants. Wheelmn made a big contribution as a stopper. He ended the Loendal 7 streak and the Deathb 6 and held them to those scores.

When you post one of these results include the combatants. Any of these guys could go 20 or better with different competititon.

We kept the order mainly but it's first come first serve. When both combatants die the first to get credit in the chat wins and he continues after he respawns.

Big fun

The contest was so smooth that it seemed like we were just having fun. That's how it's supposed to work.

btw,

Deathb knew he was in a contest he says no here because he didn't win. I am learning how to speak Deathb.

It's a very fast paced game. Even when it's now your turn it's fun to watch the battle and talk on teamspeak. Any non lamer is welcome to play and I will even grant Ransom an exception. :D Just get on teamspeak and we will start one up.

lol kung it doesnt really matter, i just thought that you guys were doing some sort of one on one thing for fun =p but ur right, it wouldve been better if i had won :lol:

None of this really matters, it's a game. But I always play to win, why else play?

Yeah Pi to bad you were not on. Some were convinced that you came on as "kissmyass" later. This can jump off anytime all you need are enough people then report it here.

In a public server you will need lamer security to keep the dummies away but Wheel's server is ideal for this and manhunt.

The contest was so smooth that it seemed like we were just having fun. That's how it's supposed to work.

btw,

Deathb knew he was in a contest he says no here because he didn't win. I am learning how to speak Deathb.

It's a very fast paced game. Even when it's now your turn it's fun to watch the battle and talk on teamspeak. Any non lamer is welcome to play and I will even grant Ransom an exception. :D Just get on teamspeak and we will start one up.

Yeah ok I guess I am a bit of a lameass regaurdless :P

j/k ransom

Another session of Rise and Shine was ended. The combatants were

[KFC]Wheelmn

[KFC]KungFu

[VCA]Loendal

[sM]Gamefreek

[KFC]Mirunok

[KFC]-Pi

Great game but not long enough for me to take the title :cry: I am doing better thou. Well, Loendal repped VCA very well again scoring at will. Me, Gamefreek and Wheelmn joined by Mirunok, reprised our roles as victims. It was a very competitive game, but we have a new champion. [KFC]-Pi scored 9 and he is the current Rise and Shine Champion. Loendal also got 9 and was about to reclaim his title going thru his last 2 with under 30 health. I put the poor guy outta his misery and was put outta mine soon after.

So Pi is the champ and this game is fun

Get on teamspeak if you want to get in the next one. Or hold your own contest but make sure the people are good if you want the title to mean something.

great job all

kfg

Rise and Shine? wtf

I'll explain

For some of you pasty thin lady fingered computer people who have never played any sports this is a basketball term for 1 on 1 with a bunch of people. It's normally one on one to one point and then the next guy up plays him. The more people he beats the more tired he is so he will be beaten. In MTAVC it's the same principle

Robber spawn at the film studio. Two people fight someone calls next the others in line just watch and protect the studio from lamers. When someone is killed then next guy goes in. If you win you don't get rest or health you just keep fighting until you die.

The winners are the people who go thru the most people before they die. At the end of the game (no real end or timelimit) they guy who lasted longest has bragging rights.

I will be on to start this tomorrow from 5pm to at least 9pm est. Anyone can start this game. I think it's flawless anyone breaking the rules will be executed by everyone else.

Very fast paced

No need to sign up just show and get in line. If you have your own game at any spawn point post the result here. If you get a high score list who played and your high score. this is very fun

where does it say that in the rules? it says the guy who lasted the longest, not the guy who lasted the longest first. edit the rules to show one way so that this doesnt happen in the future (lamers complaining). i personally could care less as im not one of the 1st placers, but this is a future argument that could be elimenated now

you said pi and loendal both got nine, how does that make one the champ? sounds like a tie to me

umm.

You were in the game when I told you this Deathb. Loen had 6 already and they you got six. I explained that there is no ties in R&S. You don't see loen in here complaining. The record is 9 set by Pi he is champ. In any case my best is 5 and yours is 6, so I am sure you would like to join me in congratulating Pi and Loen.

When a runner breaks the record he is a the record holder until it is broken. Anyone can tie the record but it's only worth something if you beat it. Oh and look at the rules again 8)