neox.

The last reply

I don't think so because it's supporting already a multiplayer mod :>, so sorry for the real crackers here, no online game :-[

Actually, I only came on to help people out but since I got that title, might as well use it as they would say "I'm good for nothing on this forum"...

Are you good for nothing on these forums? rofl, atleast is someone carring about the mta communty :P

That's true, I do care about MTA and the community, but at then end of the day, the community treats me like shit, so it's like what ever.

That's true, I do care about MTA and the community, but at then end of the day, the community treats me like :~, so it's like what ever.

I saw that, I'm feeling with you.....

That's true, I do care about MTA and the community, but at then end of the day, the community treats me like :~, so it's like what ever.

Don't feel like that, I'm truly inspired by you and I don't care about any relation you have with anyone :P I gotcha back bro

I know Jay personally since 3 years ago, indeed I feel he has something to give to the MTA Community.

I'm using the magic card! Go my fellow army, this will raise my attack points to 4000! Your turn

(lal, watched some anime)