The last reply

neo.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, let's wait for MTA 1.4.moreBuggs

oops, 1.4.3

(jk MTA it's a magnific game, and it has its buggs, yeah, but nobody is perfect making games, each MTA admin does good work to improve it, even GTA V has more buggs than this game lol)

Trust me... MTA bugs are nothing compared to SA-MP ones which have been there for years yet still not even being worked on. (Even one huge memory leak issue which hasn't been fixed for over a year)...

And yeah, the team is doing a great job indeed which is why I love MTA.

They do. SA-MP uses PAWN scripting.

I believe Lua is more better and little bit easy from PAWN. Read a bit of [link=http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/PAWN_tutorial_1]Pawn Tutorial - SAMP Wiki[/lua].

PAWN is easier in my opinion, however PAWN is really outdated and lua does a lot better job than it. In SA-MP your scripting is options are quite limited unlike in MTA and scripters need to do A LOT of work against hackers as they're not doing anything against it client wise. The only reason why SA-MP is more popular (in my opinion) is that people just search "GTA San Andreas Multiplayer" and get SAMP as result instead of MTA.

Edited by Guest
They do. SA-MP uses PAWN scripting.

The only reason why SA-MP is more popular (in my opinion) is that people just search "GTA San Andreas Multiplayer" and get SAMP as result instead of MTA.

Exactly. I'd loved if MTA had been developed before SAMP. But, MTA has also a nice playerbase.