SetPedDriveByAimTarget function

i found out that setPedAimTarget dont work when the ped is on a driveby, probably due to a bug, but this is not a bug report area, and i will not report this bug because i think its easier to make another function and the result will be better, because almost all functions that can be used inside a vehicle have a different name for that, thats important to have the ability of making peds aim somewhere during a driveby, the lack of a function like that is making a big list of things that cant be done :/

any opinions about that?

I don't see any reason why making another function is better than fixing the existing one. What would the outcome be? A function which works improperly in the vehicle and another function which doesn't work on foot? Doesn't sound really good.

almost all functions that can be used inside a vehicle have a different name for that

Such as?

the outcome would be just like the setPedAimTarget, exactly the same, but with the difference that it works.

when i said functions have a different names when inside the car, sedPedControlState is a example of that, it haves two different control lists, one while on foot and one in vehicles, i dont use "left" or "forwards" to make the vehicle move,for that is used "vehicle_left", "accelerate", there is too "fire" and "vehicle_ fire", etc.., this part of ped controlling is already separated, for me, the only thing that is bugged with setPedAimTarget is that it can be triggered while on a vehicle, by its results we can see that it was not made for that, and thinking a little about that, this results are the prove that the aiming process is completely different in the vehicle, so, to make a new section of a function from scratch to make it work in the car its the same of making another, or a bool "on vehicle" true or false, now its my time of asking, what makes you think it would be easier to fix that? it would require something in the function itself to detect if the user is on a car or not, and this is efficiency loss, not too much, but it is.

Those "control lists" aren't even "lists". Every control is specific, most of the time only having an effect either on foot or in the vehicle. That doesn't even have much to do with MTA - it's the way GTA SA itself works. If the same controls were used, then they would have the same input bindings too. What's more important, setPedControlState function itself is for usage both on foot and in the vehicle. Universal functions are better. Having multiple different attachment functions for every combination of elements isn't as good and simple as single function attachElements is. So why make the ped aiming different?