About my password

Kuayio

Question

Hello, I created a server with a friend of mine. Our server got a lot of scripts. The only players registred until today are me and my friend. The problem is: I forgot my password. I'm not the Server Hoster, my friend is. Is there any way of my friend tell me my password? I mean, any file where he can see my password and tell me? This password is very important because it's a RP Server. If it was a Freeroam I could create another account but it's a RP Server, I already got my playtime etc...

10 answers to this question

I can make script with that script you can set new password for you'r account :) .

Well, that's good but I would like to know how can he check my password, because I have a lot of passwords and it could happen a lot of times. It shouldn't be too difficult, it should be a file.

This is the file "internal.db" but the problem it's compiled and you can browse it use sql browser but the password compiled too .

Yap, my friend already tried this file but my password is not these 97 charachters lol

Is there any way of convert it to my original password?

Write the number or the letters in the image and then put the pass that you want to convert it put it here under this there's a small box "Enter up to 10 non-salted hashes:" put it and press Crack Hashes and maybe will work maybe will not .

It doesn't works... it shows "Not Found". Any other solution...?