Why my server ruined itself ?! halp :D

fetko

Hey guys, i need your help because my server ruined itself, literally.. I have one of those servers that you run on pc and others can connect, probably dedicated server idk how it´s called. My server was running for good 6 months, i have my ports opened, and they are still opened for 100% sure, but today i tried to run my server again, everything was fine nananana, and then my friend told me that his connection timed out, i wrote "openports" in that black server window and it told me that 22003, 22005 and 22126 are closed. I opened my router settings and ports are opened, what´s wrong, please help. Btw, i connected my xbox to my laptop and bridged connections between wireless connection and network miniport. please help, give me some suggestions what can be wrong.

When you go to router opened ports the specified local IP must be the one you have.

If someone else connected to your router while you had your computer off it might have changed .

try going execute -> cmd -> ipconfig/all -> find LAN Adaptator configuration and look for IPv4 or something like that.

Check if the one specified in the router opened ports and that one I told you are the same.

PS: If you did not understand some step just reply and I'll try to explain that step better.

• 2 weeks later...