What we do

slush

Question

Releases of MTA software are highly anticipated by many. We've grown since we've started, and one can only think that it only gets better from here. We also respect the community and appreciate the comments and support you give us (good and bad... it pushes us to do better).

Most of us developers in MTA don't have BMW's or Hummers. In fact, none of us do (I don't even have a car anymore, and i'm 20). We also have binding occupations such as work, school, etcetera. But we still devote our free time to combine our creative minds together to produce MTA.

This is what the subject of this thread is. We're growing tired of the constant nagging and cheat making.

Like i stated earlier, we do not get paid. We are aware of the flaws in our software, and keep trying to do our best to fix them (although it is hard on the current core technology). So please don't be disrespectful and try to make "demands" at us. Most of the time we ignore those, anyway.

And for the biggest part, cheat making. Look, i'll get straight to the point here. We simply cannot devote enough time to stop these. What you've made us come down to now is face two decisions: stop releasing new versions of our software, or spend extra time researching and developing anticheating methods. So far, we've chosen the latter. But do realize that as such new versions will take about fifty percent longer to create. All because of the arrogance of a few.

And to those few: don't think hex editing or depacking our software makes you a programmer, or anything for that matter. It is a fairly trivial process, and you can be rest assured in the future it will definately not be that easy.

The software based on the 0.4 core will be a revolutionary release for MTA.

-slush & the Multi Theft Auto Team.

Edited by Guest
  • Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Releases of MTA software are highly anticipated by many. We've grown since we've started, and one can only think that it only gets better from here. We also respect the community and appreciate the comments and support you give us (good and bad... it pushes us to do better).

Most of us developers in MTA don't have BMW's or Hummers. In fact, none of us do (I don't even have a car anymore, and i'm 20). We also have binding occupations such as work, school, etcetera. But we still devote our free time to combine our creative minds together to produce MTA.

This is what the subject of this thread is. We're growing tired of the constant nagging and cheat making.

Like i stated earlier, we do not get paid. We are aware of the flaws in our software, and keep trying to do our best to fix them (although it is hard on the current core technology). So please don't be disrespectful and try to make "demands" at us. Most of the time we ignore those, anyway.

And for the biggest part, cheat making. Look, i'll get straight to the point here. We simply cannot devote enough time to stop these. What you've made us come down to now is face two decisions: stop releasing new versions of our software, or spend extra time researching and developing anticheating methods. So far, we've chosen the latter. But do realize that as such new versions will take about fifty percent longer to create. All because of the arrogance of a few.

And to those few: don't think hex editing or depacking our software makes you a programmer, or anything for that matter. It is a fairly trivial process, and you can be rest assured in the future it will definately not be that easy.

The software based on the 0.4 core will be a revolutionary release for MTA.

-slush & the Multi Theft Auto Team.

I've been following you(lurker) since MTA:GTA3 and I was much younger, and I must say that I fully agree with your first sentence and the rest of your paragraphs.