8x 16 Slot servers for free! gta-servers.net giveaway!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this great service! Your host is truly fast and without any lag! By the way, I added a password but the server won't start.

Edit: There was a mistake in your config file. It was something like this:

and instead of . Also, it has no opening tag ''.

malek! Seriously! One last comment whining about "where is my server" and I will revoke yours!

I sent you three emails AND PMs containing your information!

And if there is any other person feeling like being treated unfairly you may well go away and pay for your server.

www.hdf-host.com: What's your problem? Offer a good service, make yourself known and then you have no reason to post something like this in an other host's thread.

Hey Shigawire,

I got a problem with my Server mate.. Whenever I try to connect to my FTP via Filezilla, it doesn't connect. My Server's gamemode is Default now.. and I really want to upload my stuff back on, is it possible for you to go on Skype after 5:30 GMT? We will try to fix this problem.

Greetings,

Izzy

we the first host useing paygol payment

and after we useing this service

all the host useing paygol payment

Lol, why don't you go and take care of the servers YOU have been setting up for YOUR ownself? at least this host have some potential unlike yours, and please get better English.

@hdf-host

1. Get better in English.

2. Provide a free host and then talk.

3. If not, get the fuck out.

@On Topic:

The host is great! Get this host! Even if not in give away as it might get over, just buy it! It is great and I promise you guys!

To all of you NL guys...

This 16 Slot server has been received a 600Mbps DDoS attack. We have been nullrouted for that and the service has been suspended for an indefinite time. But we try to get you back online asap.

If this happens again, we will cancel all of these 16 Slot servers, they are non profit and mitigating a DDos is just too costly to give it away. Sorry for that.

Damn it mate... My Server had a Packet Loss problem today, I just read here that it got DDos'd .. Damn it, well I wish you good luck in fixing it. If you do close the Free Servers, I am very happy to buy a Server from you :D I now have a Debit Card.. Well, good luck mate.