Upbeat - SM Smacktard's 3rd video

Good Vid, Fun to watch, except for one jump you kept doing over & over but you did do it well :D No new stunts but sweet grinds.

Now I dont know if I should be flattered or pissed but I got copied agian.

You use the the same Opening Font I did, the same Title Pass I used and you ended with the same Credit Effect I used in "THE NEW SHIT"

I'm cool with folks digging a cool thing and using it but that..... It looks like I did the credits for your vid (reads note: I had nothing to do with Smacktard's vid).

Get more creative dude dont copy others work. Other then that, I liked the vid. Your alot better now then when I first stunted with ya. :thumbup:

I liked it. A couple things though

1. those spinning camera angles are a no no (right guys)

2. Try not to stunt the same area too much, especially when the stunts are somewhat similar.

Other then that, kick ass vid :D

everthing he said the same wot i woz gona say

:D and keep up the good work

lol andy, i worry about you man, your taking this whole rating system uv got going in ur head a little to seriously :wink: . the only things required in a stunt vid are killer origional tricks, and some good editing. there is no "bar" there to be raised. it was already there in the first place 8)

lol andy, i worry about you man, your taking this whole rating system uv got going in ur head a little to seriously :wink: . the only things required in a stunt vid are killer origional tricks, and some good editing. there is no "bar" there to be raised. it was already there in the first place 8)

dude, first of all, Smacktard was postin alot in my thread about the 2 slots available, wanting to get his own part of the site for his videos.

second of all, by the bar, i mean the typical standard of stunting videos, because theyre just gettin better and better. so if sumbody suddenly put out a crappy one, most people would think of it as below their standards.

Got it :?::?::P:P

lol

to bad ur standards arent up to my bar son! ok u can go away now, your stunt videos arent 20 minutes long, nor do they feature any 200 ft high or 600 ft long jumps. so your just not good enough :)

dude, no videos on this have all of those requirments in them dude. u said u liked smacky's video, thus it being around ur standards, and it didnt feature 200 feet high and/or 600 feet long jumps. neways, FUK OFF. lol, just jokin, ive got better things to do than comment on ur stupid posts.

newayz, wutever, l8er dude - - -- - Andyroososoft

damn deathb u was right what the hell was i thinking :roll:

my stupidity amazes me everytime..

im not jokin..im a fuckin moron! :cry:

yo smacktard this movie was great..had fuckin cool shit in it..the music was pretty risky but i started to like it while the vid was playin..this was GOOD! nice slides and original stunts..im gonna watch it again lolol

:lol::lol:

cyaz

Edited by Guest

dude what the hell are you doing. you dont advertise others videos in OTHER PEOPLES THREADS like you are. i cant think of how you could have been more disrespectful with how u posted that saying "ampt is the best"