MTAMA Scripting

Si|ent

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

opium in response to ure post on the MTA:mA forum, which i heard u got banned for some reason or another.. im not getting involved in that its too petite :?

Anyways, the TDM script took about 10days of writing and debugging and thinking of what ppl could do and scripting new responses to it etc.. was a nice challenge though. Thanks for ure interest in it :)

yea, and your host was quirky, i downloaded it swiftly after the speed shot up a few hours later :)

i dont know why it was 197bps :?

EDIT: not banned, suspended, because i sent a PM to kooper, and when i responded to DaN, he yelled at me, so i PMed him, i did not insult him, bt DaN, because...well....come on.

and i said i had the right to be objectional, guess he isnt very friendly, or professional, o well, see if i give a rats droppings :lol:

ban me if you wish kooper, Around the few people better then me are Dross (and his helper, i forget who lol) oli and Aeron....so please, ban me :P

(notice you are not on that list 8) )

(and i said some of the few people, i knw there ares ome better, there always is lol, but lets see koop and dan relese thier own script., not that i did any TOO memorable ones, but i did a few.)

Edited by Guest

Opium just to say im currently making MY OWN SCRIPT that all credits go to me. I am quite good at scripting now, not good as Oli but i'll soon get there :P. Anyway my script ent being released. It's for my use only. I will make a version that is releasable for everyone to donwload and stuff.

the host was fine you were the only person with problems

check your email opium

if you want to use the forums fine

if not dont use em

just from the first post you havent said anything useful

the first thing you ever posted was i dont like the site its not postnuke

well fine, go find a postnuke scripts site, and good luck cos you will need it

I found a script error today with the TDM script, its fixed now, and i added some more variable unsets in some areas. The new version v1.06 can be found here

Please update your versions.

EDIT: Link fixed

Edited by Guest

mine don't work :S. Don't know why. I run it on my comp, i have a mysql server and everything but its hard to do ive RTFM and still dont work!

Please post this somewhere else coz its not very needed here. It has nothing to do with MTAMA so do it elsewhere.

I might be adding a new script soon called the one and only. Im currently making it. I MIGHT post it.

Edited by Guest