mta.say $1 Count down!

.timer 1 1 mta.say $1 5

.timer 1 2 mta.say $1 4

.timer 1 3 mta.say $1 3

.timer 1 4 mta.say $1 2

.timer 1 5 mta.say $1 1

.timer 1 6 mta.say $1 GO go go go!

}

use "elseif" if you have script above the countdown script.

use "if" if u dont have scripts above the countdown script.

under 'alias mta.text {' in your script.mrc

elseif ($3 == !countdown) {

mta.say $1 Count down!

.timer 1 1 mta.say $1 5

.timer 1 2 mta.say $1 4

.timer 1 3 mta.say $1 3

.timer 1 4 mta.say $1 2

.timer 1 5 mta.say $1 1

.timer 1 6 mta.say $1 GO go go go!

}

use "elseif" if you have script above the countdown script.

use "if" if u dont have scripts above the countdown script.

yeah i cought onto that with my past programmin experience. i know you were saying it for everyone else here ;)

ok heres something im wondering why noone has thought of -

everyone says that the admin tool has no way of reading ips, that is far from true. the server window itself will show the ips.

how will that help u ask? well its quite simple. a friend created a small visual basic application last night that will read the ip strait from the log as it happens, and sends it to other computers that you choose. it will also allow you to compare the ip against other ips in the database.

this enables different things -

one is that it allows u to "register" your nick in a way. you can set ur nick to ur ip. on any computer that u admin or send a friend ur ip and let them do it.

another is that it lets u ban by ip ranges, as u can support wildcards with this since nothing is hard coded at all.

and much more!

my only question is this -

why hasnt someone thought of this before? its so simple.

p.s. i will release this when 2 things happen

1. i get confirmation from all the team members that its ok (kent is the only one iv talked to so far, and he doesnt have anything against it)

2. i talk with aaron about possibly integrating this into mta ma, or else il just leave it as part of the vb app. doesnt make a diff to me.

i was looking in the memory of MTAserver.exe

but i didn't found standard places of the IP's and ports...

i was think of some new MTAMA feutures.. if i can get the ip's of all players + source port

Idea's like:

Nickchange

(If mtaclient.exe accepts packet info of a diffrent "server")

aeron your trying to make it to complicated on yourself. read what the serverwindow SAYS. its right there man. wev got it to output to any file we want, but we cant get it to output to mirc like bump wants. msg me when u get this since im betting u can do it.

(btw: did bump actually approve it?!)

After a long chat with aeron yes, it's approved. I've asked him to make some specific changes to some of the current game mode scripts to improve them even further. So they can all be released together with it. Don't ask when, it's a lot of work.

Hi all,

Apologies if this post is in the wrong topic,or has been answered before,ive spent weeks searching for a answer without success.

I run a 16 player Clan server,use 1.21 admin tool and use the irc scripts,btw they all work fine,thx for your efforts.

The problem i have is restarting my server(restting),if i wish to change the mtaserver.conf file ie: password the server for a clan match,i have to rely on my server host's support to do this.

Ive tried using ftp to command the mtaserver.exe to run after shutting down the server,but either the command is wrong or it wont work.

Can mIRC be scripted to enable server restarts?

again aplogies if ive overlooked a previous sticky,or if im missing something.

Any reply would be gratefully received,even if it tells me where i mucked up in ftp.

ihave the ftp command name as : site exec

and the command as : site exec MTAServer.exe

i get 500 SITE exec is an unknown extension

Many thx

ron :lol:

I have already seen this asked and the TmM guy was directed to the first page, but I think this is different enough for a new post I think

Does someone *stares at bump and aeron* have all of the scipts that can be bound all working together in one script file?

I am looking for the following mainly

echo in irc with

!say !ban !kick !english (!lag - this would explain that it's prolly lag and not a cheater to people who make the standard "I hit him and he didn't die he is cheating" complaint)

Plus - a way for the trustee in teamspeak to see a list of players that are in the server.

also all of the gamemodes that are available and !votekick

does that have to be in one script to all work at once and if so can someone host that or email it to me @ [email protected] so I can host it?

Simply put all the scripts into one, making sure each section is correctly placed (i.e. the entries for Alias mta.join from EVERY script must be in the mta.join section.) I dont have anything i can send you as i am constantly editing current scripts, adding new bits and removing old so i have never done the above (much simpler to see what is what when they are clearly seperated into seperate scripts)

I tend to run an additional mtama to host the game mode scripts and leave the main one for the monitoring and echoing

If you dont grasp what i mean in the first paragraph i can try and exlain a little more thoroughly

A simple lag-time script:

if ($3 == !lag) {
   if ($5 == $null) mta.say $1 Syntax: !lag 
   else {
     mta.say $1 Lagtime $mta.name($1,$4) - $mta.name($1,$5) $+ : $calc($mta.ping($1,$4) / 2 + $mta.ping($1,$5) / 2)
   }
 }

It calulates the lag between player1 and player2

And KFC i make first some updates for the game modes then i put them all togheter in one file: games.mrc

I have a MTS Server running, but a [ZENSORED] is always flodding my server... (the method he's doing that is not interresting ;) ) so, hes always coming with a nick, that have only 1 letter

so, i want to make a mirc script, that bann everyone, who has only 1 letter in his nick... I tried:

alias mta.join {

if ($len($2) == 1) {

mta.ban $1 $2

}

}

i tried other thinks, too, but nothing works, so, who can help me with the mirc script?

I have a MTS Server running, but a [ZENSORED] is always flodding my server... (the method he's doing that is not interresting ;) ) so, hes always coming with a nick, that have only 1 letter

so, i want to make a mirc script, that bann everyone, who has only 1 letter in his nick... I tried:

alias mta.join {

if ($len($2) == 1) {

mta.ban $1 $2

}

}

i tried other thinks, too, but nothing works, so, who can help me with the mirc script?

try:

alias mta.join {
 if ($len($mta.name($1,$2)) == 1) {
   mta.ban $1 $2
 } 
}

ok, i've tried again and again, but the flodder is so fast, the mirc script is to slow :(

here a log:

Ö has joined the game.

Ö: OWNED

Ö has left the game.

- has joined the game.

-: OWNED

- has left the game.

» has joined the game.

»: OWNED

» has left the game.

½ has joined the game.

½: OWNED

½ has left the game.

S has joined the game.

S: OWNED

S has left the game.

f has joined the game.

f: OWNED

f has left the game.

° has joined the game.

°: OWNED

° has left the game.

¼ has joined the game.

¼: OWNED

¼ has left the game.

has joined the game.

: OWNED

has left the game.

has joined the game.

has left the game.

÷ has joined the game.

÷: OWNED

÷ has left the game.

has joined the game.

has left the game.

o has joined the game.

o: OWNED

o has left the game.

µ has joined the game.

µ: OWNED

µ has left the game.

Ï has joined the game.

Ï: OWNED

Ï has left the game.

­ has joined the game.

­: OWNED

­ has left the game.

has joined the game.

has left the game.

= has joined the game.

=: OWNED

= has left the game.

' has joined the game.

': OWNED

' has left the game.

ì has joined the game.

ì: OWNED

ì has left the game.

Ö has joined the game.

Ö: OWNED

Ö has left the game.

~ has joined the game.

~: OWNED

~ has left the game.

î has joined the game.

î: OWNED

î has left the game.

C has joined the game.

C: OWNED

C has left the game.

ï has joined the game.

ï: OWNED

ï has left the game.

) has joined the game.

): OWNED

) has left the game.

ë has joined the game.

ë: OWNED

ë has left the game.

ð has joined the game.

ð: OWNED

ð has left the game.

has joined the game.

has left the game.

Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec)

Connecting...

Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec)

please help me :cry: