MTAMA Scripting

Si|ent

These idea ill say came from playing another game but still they can be implement in here and some might be cool/good.

Ok for now there are not too many modes we can play with this , but still ,its the mode vote type .

When playing , people might want to for example change from cops and robber to team deathmatch so one player say !mode dm ( his vote already gets counted for !yes) then all the other players have 1 minute to either say !yes or !no the amounts of votes needed are half of the total players playing , Ill take 10 people for this example so that means either !yes or !no has to reach 5 .Some of you might say 1 minute is too short , but if peopel really want to change modes they will be quick about it and vote.If 1 minute runs out and neither side has reached 5 vote fails and players must wait 5 minutes if they wish to start a mode vote again.

Server message : A timed server message lets take the officials for example a timer is set to give the following message every 5 minutes : MTA official server sponsered by http://www.wojjie.net !

OR :MTA official server ,cheating is strictly forrbiden here and will result in immediatte and permanent ban , This includes MAP MODS!

Maybe vote kick player , altought i dont think the most people playing this game are mature enough for this vote kick , or maybe they just dont understand MTA's bugs and they forget its a BETA.

Damn, im sure i had more ideas before i started writing this, oh well ill go play the game i was talking about and see if i can remember them, ill edit this if i remember any.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was looking at the weapons map, and something came from the back of my brain :

The mod will by domination (like on some fps), here at the start of the game it prompt if the player to join a team (so !blue and !red). The server choice an weapon spawn point (cause there are lots) and says : Your team must freez around the point like 2 minutes. if the team blue is much higher than the red around the gun, they won and they had a point for that.

After the server choice randomly another weaponpoint etc etc etc.

Or maybe more simple, and not really an domination mod, the same thing but players dont need to camp around the gun, they just need to pick it and they won the round etc etc

waiting for a reply of mtascripters :c)

We had a King Of The City event tonight to test the new script, and it's looking good.

14 players, all asked to stay as VCC

3 lives each, once lives lost you can regain one by killing 3 people in a row (without dying yourself) to a maximum of 3 lives

one life removed from every player every 10 minutes to prevent hiding somewhere away from the action.

Once all lives are lost players are kicked and not allowed back in for a set amount of time (1 hour or next round in tonights event)

It works slightly differently to the current scripts in that it 'remembers' the players, so time outs and CRC timeouts, client crahses etc dont matter, the players score is saved ready for his/her return.

Once finished (theres a few raw edges) it should be packaged with the next MTAMA update.

[note this script is really only suitable for organised games, running it on a public server isnt recommended]

aeron, i just ran your script, it's sexy.

waiting on that virus now :x

EDIT: btw this is tekkitan

LOL! do you really think there is a virus in? :P

no :P

they're just mirc scripts. if there was anything, it'd be deleting my hdd right now. lol

You never know what's in the DLL ! *hint* *hint*

Okay with the risc to get totaly flamed for being such a noob...

How do I combine 2 script2 together..

Being manhunt and color kick script...

I am a total noob in irc and I just need the 2 script in one comand file..

so when I type in one comand it starts both..

HHmmplease call me a noob or tell me to stuf it but don't just ignore my posts.. :roll:

Is it posible to get manhunt color nick kick and a timer kinda thing that posts our url every so minutes in one script.. ??

I did read that earon thanks... but I didn't understand it than and still don't .. :oops:

Well gues this irc scripting thing wil not be my future, to bad there isn't a program that a dump fuck like me can instal and just press start to get all these things running..

for now I just run manhunt, and in the irc window Il paste the litle timer script everytime I start up my admin tool..

k i got sum ideas

1) GLADIATOR: sum1 is picked by random as the gladiator. the glad is the only 1 who can score pts, so every1's gonna try and be the glad. u have to kill the glad to become it, then u can score pts

2) TAG: its basically the opposite of manhunt. there is a guy who is picked at random who is it. this guy is timed and has to kill sum1 as quick as possible. the person he kills becomes it. now he has to pass it on. etc.

its a bit complex for a script i think, but the person who's it for the least wins.

a problem with this is that ppl r gonna hide in the middle of nowwhere with a chopper

3) THEIF: dunno if its doable on scripts, but here goes.

basically talidan kills 5 ppl. he gets 5 pts.

then sum1 killes talidan. he gets 6 pts cause 5 pts that he nicks from talidan + pt for killing talidan. this will make ppl want revenge & stuff.

Im not 100% sure if any of these will work on scripts. but i just thought p sum ideas

Edited by Guest

all 3 of those are possible, but its gonna have to be the script itself that keeps the score, not the game. or in other words, the game score will score like normal in gladiator, but the mirc script will be able to tell whose the gladiator and etc.

under 'alias mta.text {' in your script.mrc

elseif ($3 == !countdown) {

mta.say $1 Count down!

.timer 1 1 mta.say $1 5

.timer 1 2 mta.say $1 4

.timer 1 3 mta.say $1 3

.timer 1 4 mta.say $1 2

.timer 1 5 mta.say $1 1

.timer 1 6 mta.say $1 GO go go go!

}