MTAMA Scripting

Si|ent

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a script that will display a message but .. after a while the same message gets boring is there anyway to randomly PM messages?

for example, if someone dies by drowning or something like that can i have a random message sent by PM to them?

I have a few funny lines id like to use but dont know how to keep them random, rather than get the same old boring message!

I have a script that will display a message but .. after a while the same message gets boring is there anyway to randomly PM messages?

for example, if someone dies by drowning or something like that can i have a random message sent by PM to them?

I have a few funny lines id like to use but dont know how to keep them random, rather than get the same old boring message!

Pls can you write this script ?

or u could be clever and use a random timer ;)

Considering i only started to learn scripting yesterday i think this is pretty clever for me.

Heres the idea i wanted, when someone gets out the car i wanted to PM them a message but rather than have the same one, i wanted a randomly selected one.

on *:SIGNAL:mta.enter: {
unset %youcar
   set %youcar 0
   while (%youcar < 26 ) {
  if ($mta.name($1,%youcar) != Unknown) && (%youcar. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ %youcar ] ] == $readini(cars.ini,$mta.name($1, %youcar),$4)) {
   mta.msg $1 $2 That car that you enterd is from $mta.name($1, %youcar)
unset %youcar
  }
}

Why is this don't work ??

Umm try this:

set %youcar 0 
 while (%youcar < 26 ) { 
   if ($mta.name($1,%youcar) != Unknown) && (%youcar. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ %youcar ] ] == $readini(cars.ini,$mta.name($1, %youcar),$4)) { 
     mta.msg $1 $2 That car that you enterd is from $mta.name($1, %youcar) 
   } 
   inc %youcar
 } 
}

if $readini(carsale.ini,car,on) { 
   set %youcar 0 
   while (%youcar < 26 ) { 
     if ($mta.name($1,%youcar) != Unknown) && (%youcar. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ %youcar ] ] == $readini(cars.ini,$mta.name($1, %youcar),vehicle)) { 
       mta.msg $1 $2 That car that you enterd is from $mta.name($1, %youcar) $+ ! Go out this car.
     } 
     inc %youcar 
   } 
 }
}

Ok, that is working, but he do it by every car. And he's don't in the ini this is the in cars.ini:

[~VCPD~Jack]

vehicle=Gang Burrito