<'Unknown' is kicked: High ping. (Max: $4, Average: 0)>

<'pester' is kicked: High ping. (Max: $4, Average: 36.833333)>

* pester kicked. [*.*.*.*]

Hi there.

I was wondering if someone could help me here? I'm getting connected to my server and am able to communicate with the players on it as an Admin. I am also able to load scripts. However, when I go to run/initialize say Manhunt, for example, nothing happens. Instead of the following appearing in-game:

Manhunt has Begun, is the fugitve and must survive for 10 minutes

It says

This is my setup:

MTA 0.4

mIRC 6.16

MTAMA 3.07

My scripts are located in C:\Program Files\mIrc\mtama\scripts and constist of the following (some old, some new):

New

Admin-System.mrc

CTW.mrc

mtama.mrc

DB.mrc

Scripts.mrc

Old

manhunt.mrc

gang.mrc

kotc.mrc

team.mrc

My mta.mrc remains outside this directory within my mtama directory. Incidentally, I have the Enable Scripts box checked in the options. What could I be doing wrong? Any idea? I could really do with a hand here.

Kindest Regards.

Stewart.

Thanks for your reply [FMJ] Oli.

I've managed to get the scripts to initialise now. However, there were a few issues.

Remember in my previous post I detailed that my scripts were located at C:\Program Files\mIrc\mtama\scripts? Well this was the problem. In the Manhunt script, a friend got me to write mta.say $1 mh called line # so that we could keep track of just how far the script was getting. It turned out to be a problem with alias mh.pick. I think something was going wrong here:

else {

mta.say $1 mh called 42

%a = % [ $+ [ $1 ] ]

while ((!$ini($+($scriptdir,$1,.ini),ID $+ % [ $+ [ $1 ] ])) || (%a == % [ $+ [ $1 ] ])) % [ $+ [ $1 ] ] = $rand(0,25)

return

Possibly a failure to find an .ini file which should have been located within the same directory as the scripts. However, relocating the scripts into the mIRC root directory seems to have fixed this problem. Does this sound right to you? If so, which ini file was it for the record?

Another thing. Are you able load multiple gamemode scripts at the same time in mtama 3.07? I ask this because my scripts only seem to initialise in-game if they are the only one loaded. This is what I've acertained from my experimentation so far:

1. The Admin-System.mrc script will work allong side 1 Gamemode script.

2. If any additional Gamemode scripts are loaded, then only the first loaded script will be capable of being initialized in-game.

3. The mtama.mrc script does not appear to allow Gamemode scripts to run if loaded along-side it. Is there a way around this cause it's a good script you and Aeron have made?

Let me know if I've got this right.

Thanks for your help [FMJ]Oli.

Stewart.

if i put this under mta.command:

if ($3 == !resetmoney) && %admin istrue true dat... {

$mta.resetmoney ($1)

}

i keep getting this message in mirc:

/if: 'istrue' unknown operator (line 418, MTAmA2.mrc)

im using the all purpose script version 1.4

i tried this too. all i did was put it underneath the weather commands in level 1 of the admin

elseif ($3 == !money) {
 mta.resetmoney $1
 }

it works fine but the only problem is that it gives you 2000 dollars in MTAVC not just GTA3

• 3 weeks later...
2. If any additional Gamemode scripts are loaded, then only the first loaded script will be capable of being initialized in-game.

3. The mtama.mrc script does not appear to allow Gamemode scripts to run if loaded along-side it. Is there a way around this cause it's a good script you and Aeron have made?

Yes, I've noticed the same thing and its rather annoying, I want to run mtama and a gamemode script.

From what I have seen the input commands just dont work, the rest DOES work (eg. /msg login works but !info wont).

• 2 weeks later...

Im still trying to update from 3.08 :x

On connection it attempts to update to 3.10,and downloads the updated files.

Then it just says CRC mismatch on the auto updater,and doesnt update :?

Wouldnt update to 3.09 either.

Any ideas whats causing this?

Edit: its not been touched in anyway,downloaded, installed,works,just never has updated :?

Here is a screen of what happens when I try to connect..

Nothing happens...

When I go check mIRC I get this message:

* Loaded script 'C:\Program Files\mIRC\mta.mrc'

-

* /dll: unable to open 'C:\Program Files\mIRC\mta.dll' (line 212, mta.mrc)

-

* /dll: unable to open 'C:\Program Files\mIRC\mta.dll' (line 228, mta.mrc)

-

Edited by Guest