• 4 months later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant connect to my server...

it just times out every time I try

andybody have any solutions to my problem

what ip am i supposed to put?(the one that u see in the mta client or mine)

what do i put in the version?

• 5 weeks later...

1- !lastname command does not work. And !alias and !subalias commands do not support IP address, just player's name.

2- And, is there any way I can set my admin IP as Dynamic, for example, setting a Domain name, instead of my ip (domain would redirect to mi own ip every time it changes).

3- Why my banlist gets empty when I ban someone with MTAMA?? I have to save a copy of banlist file and add manually the new ip banned, otherway it gets erased.

Greetz!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

WHen i click on the shortcut to start the game the i get the "Stop playing with yourself" thing and after that the screen goes black and i get this error

20484209tl2.jpg

Has anybody the same problem?And how do i fix it:?:I really want to play MTA:DM

WHen i click on the shortcut to start the game the i get the "Stop playing with yourself" thing and after that the screen goes black and i get this error

20484209tl2.jpg

Has anybody the same problem?And how do i fix it:?:I really want to play MTA:DM

yeah i've got too this problem!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
I got prs 1.3 but i dont know how to get it online to my server pls help!

I will do step by step.

1.Download mIRC.

2.Download MTAmA(newest version).

3.Download PRS1.3

4.It's the best to copy PRS1.3.mrc and mta.mrc in mIRC Directory.

5.Open mIRC,press ALT+R or go to script editor and click remote.

6.Click File>Load>Browse through your mta.mrc,it should open the MTAmA window.Do the same with PRS1.3 script.Browse through script and it should load it.

7.on MTAmA right some info about your server.

===========

DONE ========

===========

• 1 month later...

I have 1 problem.So..always when i start mIRC it should auto-load MTAmA and PRS1.3script but unfornunately i installed DM in Race folder so some infos got lost becuase i had to uninstall DM and install Race again.And when i start mIRC i press ALT+R and go on remote load MTAmA it gives me grey screen in the middle and only options General,Server etc...but when i click something it gives error: "Invalid Parameters: $did (line 609,mta_mrc.txt) and also gives error: "Invalid Paramaters: $md5 (line 1060,mta.mrc)...What is wrong? Any ideas?