Deathmatch Server up!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only the client browser could be fixed I'm sure we'd see a flow of more people.

The External Server Browser works. The only issue is that Game-Monitor itself is having problems now. I've contacted Wojjie personally about it, and he said he'd look into it, but he's so busy that he keeps forgetting.

And fixing the server browser, maybe?
The External Server Browser works. The only issue is that Game-Monitor itself is having problems now. I've contacted Wojjie personally about it, and he said he'd look into it, but he's so busy that he keeps forgetting.

Yeah, I get that the external one works but you've got to appreciate most people can't be bothered using an external server browser. It'd just streamline the whole thing if the browser that was integrated was fixed, i'm not knocking in any way the effort you guys have put into the external browser whatsoever!

The only issue is that Game-Monitor itself is having problems now. I've contacted Wojjie personally about it, and he said he'd look into it, but he's so busy that he keeps forgetting.

Should have been clear.

• 3 weeks later...
Did the Argonath community move into SA? I don't play it so I wouldn't know tbh.

Liberty Unleashed, Arma 2, Hand Of Law, Azellus Star Soccer, and Mafia II: Multiplayer are coming soon, but they also have the following:

Multi Theft Auto: Vice City

Vice City: Multiplayer

Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas

San Andreas: Multiplayer (Roleplay)

San Andreas: Multiplayer (Stunt)

IV: Multiplayer

Minecraft (Standard)

Minecraft (Creative)

Live For Speed

Microsoft Flight Simulator (Through FSHost)

TeamSpeak (Version 3)

Internet Relay Chat (Own Network)

And they also have a sister community for deathmatching called Parallel Universe.

• 2 months later...

Elo! (specially hi to my old friend ParaD. but i think zerb is know me from old FmJ clan as member)

Here in my country we started an old MTA:VC server with 0.5r2 client and using scripts (DM mtama by Aeron and Master) with a big help thru my firend Mack ;-)

If u wanna play or wanna know more.. contact me, ill tell u details, IP, port number .. (or posting here)

(we still have some problems with scripting .still testing- but we solved it soon.. more help would be very usefull)

Elo! (specially hi to my old friend ParaD. but i think zerb is know me from old FmJ clan as member)

Here in my country we started an old MTA:VC server with 0.5r2 client and using scripts (DM mtama by Aeron and Master) with a big help thru my firend Mack ;-)

If u wanna play or wanna know more.. contact me, ill tell u details, IP, port number .. (or posting here)

(we still have some problems with scripting .still testing- but we solved it soon.. more help would be very usefull)

The more, the merrier! :D

The No-CD executable is not required unless you have the Steam version of the game and want to play it with MTA.

..(unfortuntly this server is uncombatible with r2.. so just download the 0.5 itsell .. no need 0.5r2 ;-)

There are no changes to 0.5's scripting features that are not present in 0.5r2. You should only be using 0.5r2, as it fixes a number of bugs, security issues, and crashes. The only feature change that could affect scripts is the change of one vehicle in Vice City Deathmatch to an Ambulance, which is a matter of changing simple information in your scripts, if you have any at all for the vehicle.

• 4 weeks later...