COOL PLACES

Guest homam

cherry popper yard is the greatest. its great for fighting 1on1, and for some reason, n00bs can't find their way in.

They always go down the dead end alley, I mean look at the map!!! I wish I could set up claymores in that thing or somehow get to them in that alley. Cherrypopper out front and outback is great for fighing

by the mall thats near the robber spawn theres a big house. in the backyard is a cool little slide that not many people know about, its my favorite place to grind on a bike :)

the ammunation store shootin range rules. the bikers bar... the helipad on top of the block of flats by the stadium... o i forgot, you guys dont have them on your crappy MTA cos they coudlnt be bothered to put in any effort and add them....

They couldn't add them, due to limitations of VC, silly n00b =)

Um... The missing walls are fun. The airport with all it's fancy jumps is a real time-killer, and the parking garage at the marina (think cortez's boat).

the roof that surrounds the yellow chopper is great for defending (unless there are helicopters)

construction site is a nice place for small battles

movie studio is great for team battles

and, only some people will know what im talking about, but fighting on the rock near mr. cement shoes is great

on the roof next to the yellow chopper, there is a missing colision point. that lets you walk right in the middle of part of a roof. look for it, its aweome when ur inside it :)

They couldn't add them, due to limitations of VC, silly n00b =)

I'd appreciate it if you didnt call me a n00b m8. your wrong. they could have added it. I have found modified files on sites and yes, they do work, AND they work just as fine as malibu and the stadium, which they COULD be bothered to add. Have a look for some my friend, you might be pleasantly suprised.

A screenshot proves nothing, I'd explain exactly why it cannot be done without removing other thigns if i could be bothered, but as it would involve mentioning some sensitive information relating ot MTA, and the fact i cant be bothered anyway, i wont :)

fair eunf if you say things have to be removed... you obviously know more about it than me. you are probly right, but i am almost 100% sure that there is nothing else missing. wot would you expect to be missing?? give me a example or too to look for an i will let you know but as of yet it all seems to be 100% there m8.

hmm, without going into technicalities all of these hidden interiors require 'entrances'. There is a limit to how many 'entrances' you can have at once. So if we add some for the hidden interiors we would have to remove some elsewhere. mansion, north point mall etc