War Stories

Please post any funny or interesting stories from your game experience. I have put a few of these in the KFC gang thread one in rhyme form (a must see)

I have a million of them but I can't think of any right now so I am starting with one from the infamous Deathb

just on a side story thats kind of funny =

i was playing in a server, there was a infinate health hacker running around laughing at everyone because he couldnt die. i got in a heli and litterally had the poor bastard crying he was dying so much by the time he left the server :)[/

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol so this is what you were talking about... i was worried that you had spied on bills barn errrr whaa ahhh what am i saying...

im just being an idiot u can ignore me :)

Refuring back to my earlier topic (http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?p=62867#62867), indeed a high ping may hurt you in the longrun as my experiances mentioned at the other topic, but it truly seems to me that HP goes down quicker in the new 0.3 version. Playing for several hours a day, getting killed in no time flat gets kinda old, and fustrating. Damn you T-1! :D

Oh well, I guess my connection makes em an ample frag-ee. And its no fair that those pathetic 56kers with the 600+ pings live the longest. My ping is from 30-120 most of the time, guess im crap out of luck.

~/me bitches just a little~

I do like to watch ppl squabble during big fights, and sometimes drive in my sabre at full speed right through it, maybe getting a chance to run someone over or send another's car in flames from the impact. Also, sometimes I will stop, shoot so that the car is on fire then peel out leaving them stranded when it blows up. Heh, me and my drive-by Nova, hehehe. Im not an assh*le, just like to have a bit of fun once in a while.

I thought that was one, oh well, guess my post wasnt up to your little standards eh? Whatever. I do have one tho..

Myself and 3 other Mafia (http://www.vcmafia.tk/), my member name being "TM-Imegabyte", all spawned as robbers, me being the driver as is my speeciality, all 4 of us drove down the mail strip in search of prey. We foind a moderate fight at the cherry popper, all exited and leveled the place. One of us dies but spawned and met up with us later. We did this for about 2 hours, hitting ppl; mainly in groups untill most everyone left the server due to being successfully hunted down and killed. We had six mafia all with and we ran the town (server). Then I guess it got boring cuse all they did was run when they saw the TM next to a name, cuse the others wernt far off. Eventually we ether went to bed, went to other servers or just split but that was the coolest moment I have ever had and I would not leave the family for anything as they are the best group of friends you can have.

:greenjumpers:

We have had one trator, went by the name of Havoc, a cheater too, we put a stop to him. :twisted::rightfighter2:

Big night last night where to start

KFC with the help of SM Gamefreek had a commanding presence in the official server last night. One time at least 5 or 6 of us where in the robber van and were driving around looking for trouble. Someone ran into us setting the van on fire. big mistake

I can only imagine the last thing he saw was 6 people shooting stubbys and M60s at him. He didn't last long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We held down the cherry popper as well.

People would come back again and again. We had it very organized. M60s in the trees stubbys on the ground. If you wanted to live you had to detour. Even cars speeding past were not safe. 7 or 8 of us lasted there for over 30 mins without a single death on our side. TmM MadMike came in later and had good sucess leading us away and killing us. But he went to the select screen a bunch too. very good fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had a robber spawn war but we stuck together. Two unfortunate guys kept respawning and attacking there. TheDev and panter both came back about 20 times at least. TheDev was getting quad teamed if he was lucky sometimes about 6 people shooting at him. Roadapples came by too. TheDev said he had a great time and he had a lot of heart and a great attitude to put up with that. His life expectancy was very short at that spawn. It was good practice for KFC to not shoot each other. Thanks TheDev.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BXK Yankees was talking crap against the kfg. (that's me, 3rd person makes me sound important) tsk tsk. When I got in the server he qot kinda quite thou, stange. Well, I never say this so believe that it's true. I owned him personally and as a gang. He was pissed because his best killer joined KFC. He will say that Jabo isnt' his best killer, (now KFC Crunch), well he's half right, he's not anymore :lol:

What'll you guess he had to say later? nothing. He got all friendly and if he stays that way this will be the last time I mention it. His gang has some good people in it look for them in KFC soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last and least the ongoing saga of ATF. See my ATF rhyme in the kfc gang topic.

Well birds of a feather flock together and seems ATF has found a bigger lamer than himself, "bah". They were completely owned by me. by me ATF not my gang I killed you a bunch and you never got me.

KFC and Gamefreek and BXK Diskboy also had an easy time with him

But this isn't news why is it here?

ATFs new tactic is to kill himself before he can be killed an new lamer low.

Well, that's my book for today. See you online, I'll make you famous :shock:

kfg

Slothman:vck killed deathb{ulk}

deathb{ulk}: slothman

deathb{ulk}: howe long do you think you have to live

Slothman:vck: longer than you

Slothman:vck killed deathb{ulk}

deathb{ulk} hangs his head in shame

that was just funnny cause tankboy was over at my house and laughed his ass off when it happened (tank gets a little frustrated being killed by ya repeatedly deathb)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kfc had taken to perching themselves on a tower near starfish island, challenging anyone to attack

2 n00bs and i had accepted the challenge. we piled into a heli, and engaged. I, knowing that a heli wouldnt last long, bailed, in a miraculous 20 ft jump onto the sister tower. while the noobs, were quickly dispatched in their flaming heli, kfc hadn't noticed me on the tower accross the way, and i made quick work of them, the whole time they were wondering where the bullets were coming from. of course i was stranded on the highest tower, and a kfc came back and took care of me.

I don't think you guys use that tower anymore, huh?

alright, 1 more:

there was a cheater on the small official server calling himself Ben Laden. I believe he was french, and stupid. very very stupid.

someone in the server cried out "ben isa cheating" so, not beleiving it unless i see it for myself, i investigate. and lo and behold, the guy takes a bombarding from three people at once, without a scratch, his ping is fine,. no doubt in my mind he's cheating.

so, being level headed, i went to irc, and suprise suprise, no admins on at the time. ah well, time for some vigilanteism.

the cheater was located at the road going to the airport, and i hopped into a jeep to try and pin him under it (the jeep is very effective for this), It worked out better than i hoped, because the cheater was not simply pinned, but pushed into the fence, trapping him inside the fence.

he could walk back and forth along the fence, but not get out of it, and half of his bullets did not go through it, rendering him trapped and reletively harmless. being a dimm bulb, he stayed there for about 45 minutes! through which time we made sure to stop there and honk just to mock him (i have a screenie, just need to upload it)

he eventually got out, and i made sure to heli the bastard as often as possible, but he'll never forget that even cheating can't protect him.

Heres a good one..

I modded my police car file(i know im not sapost to) and I picked the cop skin. well there was a stupid mexican rading the police staion. i got to other side of the island in 4 secs. then he tryed to kill me and then ran off he thought he could out run my police car in his stupid cheeta. I gave a 10 sec head start and in 3 secs :twisted: i smashed the rear end of his car and he flew into the water and expoled.

oh yeah...this one time...i beat this one guy...yeah it was sweet

dummy

your my hero too funny. the no comment might have been your best work

MrHat,

Your a cheater I hope your IP is logged for the masterban list. While your story is enlightening it's not funny or interesting. Please remove yourself of the genepool while the next generation still has a chance.

btw hows your gang going?

here I'll link it so you can get a reply

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=5320

kfc had taken to perching themselves on a tower near starfish island, challenging anyone to attack

2 n00bs and i had accepted the challenge. we piled into a heli, and engaged. I, knowing that a heli wouldnt last long, bailed, in a miraculous 20 ft jump onto the sister tower. while the noobs, were quickly dispatched in their flaming heli, kfc hadn't noticed me on the tower accross the way, and i made quick work of them, the whole time they were wondering where the bullets were coming from. of course i was stranded on the highest tower, and a kfc came back and took care of me.

I don't think you guys use that tower anymore, huh?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------i could not see how u made it to the sister tower, but u did , that was very sneeky, and i died on my tower roof top that day , but i was the one that came back to take back what was once mine, , the [KFC] towers, ,u can see me there sometime , we use it if needed,, great view there, nice place to get away from it all u know ,,lol

slothman's jeep story reminded me of a similar experience, this was awhile ago on a older version of mta, but the method is still very effective.

helicheat2.jpg

Trapped now aint ya bitch? some cheating cockfuck on the roof claimed he could kill anyone, and we all knew he was cheating, so normal methods wouldnt be effective; it was time for some heli justice. after crashing into him head on and knocking him down, i parked it and unloaded 4 clips from my m60 just to be sure. he layed there for atleast another 5 minutes before realizing he was dead, i forget if he left or restarted, it is at this point irrelevant.

good times...

pic reduced in size at KFG's request

Edited by Guest

the [KFC]gang was owning the ------ server so we desided to roll very deep in the robber van and closes car if we needed it.

i had tomany m60 shell, so i"m in the back of the van waitin 4 war time and this noob started shootin the van all crazy , i almost smelled the shit in his pants when he seen like 50 kfc jump out the van with guns out , he runs but did not get very far .

when we killed him it looked like sonny gettin shot to pieces in the first godfather movie,

i was prode to be kfc that day

lol im sorry, but slothmans last story has got you all beat :)

it's always a competition to you huh? The better the stories the more we all win. :wink:

You don't have to tell me about Hat. I have gone back and forth with him a bunch of times. He has gone thru like 3 names and I campaigned for his FI rank but he never got it. He should now thou I hope.

Hat GTFO of this thread you'll get it locked it's for stories from noncheaters. Please edit your post to say "I am an idiot" and don't post in here again. Thanks

ashexx,

very funny but try to shrink that screen.

kfg: this is just a guess, but i think hat was banned by blokker :) read the this is interesting 2 thread

and sure its a competition, comon guys post the stories! youl win something.... i dunno what but youl get something! :lol:

lol ok, il write one :wink:

we were playing in game, i came into the server. saw a bunch of people. came in, owned them, left. went to sleep.

er wait... that happens everynight :lol: