A forum suggestion - not a mod suggestion.

First of all, sorry for posting it here - but I didn't know where else to post it.. :roll:

This is a suggestion for the forum itself. Though I know u have plenty of work to administrate.

:idea: Make a suggestion forum. NOT just for the mod but for anything - the mod suggestions can be a sub-category.

:idea: Make a "fun" tropic - so ppl can hunt post in there - instead of ppl complaining of the release of the next MTA.

Just some ideas. What do u think :?:

I have to add to this...

Someone make a damn FAQ!!!!!!!

I've seen about 5 posts asking the same questions, and getting the same answers, purely because we're all too lazy to check through the old messages.

The FAQ would just say the stuff about the new version (# of players, no Alt-F12, connectivity, interface, etc.) so people don't fill up the other forum with questions that have already been asked and answered.

The simplest way would be for someone just to make a sticky that says all of the features, and a bunch of the questions (like 3rd party map support), and the answers to them. Lock the topic, and edit it when something changes.