New Roleplay Server -Development

TrueLife

Hello I know what your thinking... Oh geez yet another Roleplay server prolly using a lifted VG/Root Script. Well thats not what Im about. I have thought out almost every single aspect f this server. I am a graphic designer and IT professional IRL. I have the eye for a good looking server as well as the money and want to build a scripting team that will rival all other servers.

I have spent the last few years taking notes on what I enjoy and dislike about the roleplay servers. These notes started when VG:RP was in Las Venturas! (if you can remember that far back). I have though out every aspect of the server from a whole new inventory and item system to a much cleaner user interface. I currently do not know how to script in LUA or anyother language for that matter. I have edited a few scripts in the past from the community but mostly graphic and texture swaps is what im used to. I have been a interior/exterior mapper for several servers in the past. This server will have co-owner status available but only to those who contribute and work towards the main server goals.

I believe with the right people and support this server will be the best Roleplay server using Multi-Theft Auto. I encourage everyone to check out the forums which I will be updating every chance I get.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a page Im creating for some Q and A as well as Recruiting a scripting team. Im willing to pay a salary to the scripting team to script private scripts for the development server.

:!:I hope to hear your thoughts and comments.

:idea: Forums: :!::!:http://www.trueliferoleplay.com :!::!: *New URL!

:idea: Skype: trueliferp

:idea: Email: [email protected]

NOTE: THIS SERVER IS IN SLOW DEVELOPMENT AND WONT BE A LIVE SERVER FOR AT LEAST SEVERAL MONTHS!

Edited by Guest

If I was you, I would learn Lua and do things by myself. Paying others to do the things for you is just wasting money, and they can also add backdoors on the scripts or do whatever they want with them without your consent.

Also, just my opinion, but running a server and trying to be the most successful in Multi Theft Auto without even knowing how the server even works is like trying to build a computer without knowing what a motherboard is.

If I was you, I would learn Lua and do things by myself. Paying others to do the things for you is just wasting money, and they can also add backdoors on the scripts or do whatever they want with them without your consent.

Also, just my opinion, but running a server and trying to be the most successful in Multi Theft Auto without even knowing how the server even works is like trying to build a computer without knowing what a motherboard is.

I want to support the current community of scripters. I know some of them put backdoors and such into their work which I know what to look for in a completed script.

I am wanting to own and run this server due to my love of the game. And endless possibilities for fun while gaming. I have a full time career IRL and a family to take care of. So I dont really have the time to sit down and learn LUA. I have a few tutorial videos I have watched but never really had a coach or anything.

Thanks for the heads up and hope to one day see ya in game!

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-Updates-

Added Vehicle System

X: Glue yourself to a Vehicle

Z: See Vehicle Details

C: Cruise Control (Toggle)

J: start/stop Engine

L: Headlights on/off

------------------------------------

F2: View The Inventory System (Under Construction)

F1: Player Options

/playerinfo [character's name]

/getpos

Custom Weapon Crosshair

Custom Weapon Sounds

Custom Vehicle Shader

Custom Sky Shader

Custom Shoutcast Radio Stations in Vehicle

Custom Boat Docks

Custom Los Santos

XXX Nude Shop Re-texure

Billboards Re-texure (under construction) (bugs)

Idlewood Gas Re-texure (under construction) (bugs)

Flood Script

Admin System Using MTA 1.3 ACL

AK-47 Modification

Multiple Skin Modifications

==================================================

Im am currently looking for someone to write a couple scripts. These are paying jobs (reply or PM me with a quote and example of your work)

Needed:

Custom HUD

Bank System

Vehicle Shop System

Faction System

Stripper Script

Hunger Script

House System

Character Creation Screens Updated (Already Designed)

Updated and changed the forums to a new host. If you registered on the previous forums you will need to register again.