Mr BUMP GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

Get your facts right mr Bump. I do know Paul Robson ,yes. But Sarah Shaw(me) and Paul Robson are 2 totally differnt people. We play the game on different computers and we actually live 78 miles from one another. Funny how you locked the subject , that way i cant answer back. You like other on here are CORRUPT.I can prove to you that we are 2 different people. I am willing to meet you and any one else from MTA and i along with Paul Robson can prove who we are, and can prove that we are 2 different people. So get your facts right and sort out the corrupt cheaters on here.

First of all I am in TMM we pay for this server, with our hard earned cash.

Second of all, please if you have a problem with us, Pm the person involved its not nice to start shouting off aligations.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

ya and sarah plz STFU i by £ for my server is its like my car if i want people in my car ill let them if i dont i wont so plz stop crying or u on PMT?

dude, i know you pay money for your server. I respect that. I know you kick/ban people when they cheat, i repect that too...all admins SHOULD do that. but, what i don't like, is that you kick/ban people who are better than YOU and your TmM friends...first of all you don't have to cry when they BEAT you, second it's good practise...trust me.

stop banning the good people, it'll be the clan of LOSERS when you ban all the good people, nobody will get any good practise. there are lotta people who can beat me easily, and if i had a server i would never ever kick/ban them...they are good practise

ban 'em when they cheat/swear or are very very very lame

be fair dude!

No listen to me when some1 starts INSULTING us why should i let them play on a server i pay for they may beat me lots of people have on my server they only time i kick is when people insult me or my gang or cheat ULK insult me and my gang all the time so why should i let them play on my server?

Its like some1 beating the shit out of u then asking u to by them a drink.

This is the only reason why i kick people they all like to think its cuz there good and tell everyone else that so everyone disses us.

No listen to me when some1 starts INSULTING us why should i let them play on a server i pay for they may beat me lots of people have on my server they only time i kick is when people insult me or my gang or cheat ULK insult me and my gang all the time so why should i let them play on my server?

This is the only reason why i kick people they all like to think its cuz there good and tell everyone else that so everyone disses us.

then why have you banned me two times? and when i happened to be unbanned somehow last time i put one step in your server and someone (dunno who, vass probably) started calling me a cheater that instant moment, i can't believe that...i never cheated and i think i know enough people who agree with that. so uhm, why was i banned 2 times? have i ever insulted you? (or others)

(ow, btw, i left before they could ban me again...last time)

mta has got lots of bugs and glitches cuz its beta its fuckin hard to tell so lay off and plz read my post again:

You kick and ban people if they win you, its that simple. I dont use any cheats or mods of any kind. Thx rocket guns for confirming that the TMM clan kick and ban people for nothing.MIKE came back with the childish comment about PMT or something, lol. Poor guy, and another player was quoted saying "KICK them ALL".Perfect proof of what im saying. If someone cheats, kick or ban them, yes.But kicking people and for winning. lol. That just shows what a bunch of kids are members of TMM. I am not the only person who has had bad experience with TMM. I must say sorry though for the GOOD members of TMM.I know they all aint bad, just MIKE giving his own clan a bad name. Surely its better to win fair and gain a good reputation. That way people will respect you. But MIKE and TMM dont respect people, that simple. Oh and Mike, change your name, instead of Mad_Mike call yourself SAD_MIKE :)

i dont remember that i called you a cheater.

even if you dont cheat, dont think you are to good (when you get banned)

no, you're right, sorry bout that. I still have a screenshot of the person who did call me a cheater... TmM_Scar ... i don't think i have ever met him before

mta has got lots of bugs and glitches cuz its beta its )

bullshit, more persons should agree with you when you say in a server that someone is cheating before you ban them. also if i would be accused of cheating by you, the admin, i would come to you and let you kill me...or whatever.

Also the 2 times i been banned i haven't been called a cheater, i was just suddenly banned....and i never insulted some or u guys

lets just forget about this and have fun again. I'll be in your server soon too, i hope i won't be banned again then....unless i start swearing a lot :roll: cuz you don't have to worrie about me cheating, never done that and i am not planning to.

look at you signature and your general attitude towards.

Are you reall suprised you banned.

damn man! are you blind? you think i use this signature for fun?

i'll remove it, as i suppose next time i won't be banned again...since there is no reason to.

my attitude is WAY BETTER than yours and of some TmM'ers accusing people for cheating and stuff while they have never cheated and not even lagging or so what. nor insulting

now shut up or i will change my attitude especially for you my dear friend

ok let me just say for a start my opinions are my own, as is everyone elses. Every post i have made on this I have taken due care to be civil and not abusive.

Obviously this is not apreciated.

edit: I thank you for changing you signature, and i hope the other admins let you play on our server.

Wow,

I can't wait to go on the TmM server. It must be like crack or something. Why would you keep going back again and again if they are so bad? You can usually tell if a server sucks because it's empty. This must be the best server ever.

TmM must be doing something right if you all come back.

btw

Sarah, next time you revive a locked topic can you link it? None of this even mentions MrBump

[edit]

I guess I meant quote the other thread. I just read it. If you and Paul are the same person you should be in a padded room. He would only say that because you have the same IP plus Paul joined that day. :lol:

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=6037

Wow,

I can't wait to go on the TmM server. It must be like crack or something. Why would you keep going back again and again if they are so bad? You can usually tell if a server sucks because it's empty. This must be the best server ever.

TmM must be doing something right if you all come back.

btw

Sarah, next time you revive a locked topic can you link it? None of this even mentions MrBump

say uhm, it is not like they done anything good yet. it's just that it annoyed me, also i saw lotta other people talking about it...who also were annoyed by the *cought* 'great' *cough* TmM......so uhm, i uhm, opened my mouth and said what I thought about it.

i'm a reasonable person, i really am. i like to talk about things and try to solve it. and maybe this is solved...

their server is by far the worst because i have never spend a longer time there then about 1 min, so i can't say it's good. I love the LG server, it's fast and has friendly admins. but maybe i'll start to like this one too, dunno, maybe i'll never be on it anyways, just wanted to say what i thought of their actions.

I did reply to your post but I am talking about everyone who complains about the TmM server, not you personally.

For the record Rocket Guns is a good non cheating player. If you are booting him your cheating yourself. Good players = challenge makes you better. I have been killed many times by the best people to play this game and I'm better for it.