wow amazing

Guest {sk} Demon

well ya know its really funny the stuck up asshole mods here deleted my last post, they most likely were scared to the fact i am right and they know it well lets see if the chicken shits will make this one dissapear too :D

well ya know its really funny the stuck up asshole mods here deleted my last post, they most likely were scared to the fact i am right and they know it well lets see if the chicken shits will make this one dissapear too :D
Good luck with this one!

of course it shows one post, i had brought up the fact that maybe if the mods werent so uptight and worked with the cheaters they might get a little farther and have less enemys, i have never cheated but since most of my clan does i was persecutted, been banned for just mentioning a modded vehicle twice now, the second time i just said i KNEW some one who could

because they dont wanna deal with me they deleted my last post so this would be my second topic posted

perhaps they didn't like your tone of voice, I didn't see your original post, however people's attitudes don't often change inbetween posts lol

oh yea, i remember reading that actually, it had alot of cursing, but i got the point from it. its a good point too, if someone knows how to hack into your work, and make their bitch, and you dont want them too, it makes sense to ask how they did it, and maybe have them help you protect it better. after all, who else who would know the security flaws better than a hacker?

don't forget, a good section of the MTA team is made up of hackers. MTA is a giant hack in itself. We don't haev time, nor the desire to sit down with destructive people like those. we know our security issues, and we have taken mild steps against it. We are working on future things, but we are still more concerned with MTA itself. These "hackers" who think using a hex editor is legitimate hacking, really have nothing to offer us. And they are only hurting development.

well instead of you guys being the 1337 haxxorz or what ever the hell you guys call each other, maybe a little bit of listening and understanding would do you a lot of good, if the in game admins were not so god damn hardheaded maybe you guys wouldn’t have so many enemies... but then again my opinion doesn’t matter and I'm just wasting my time

I just find it revolting that I can talk about a modded vehicle and get banned when a bunch of jerks are cheating on the dm servers and nothing happens to them, although an admin just happens to conveniently popup when I discuss modded vehicles and ban me. And for the record this has happened 2 friggin times... do you even have the slightest clue why I might be so annoyed....

I appreciate the MTA dev team but come on people are human if you don’t want problems you got to work with people, those jerky admins ought to go hang out on the death match servers where they are needed...

i have never cheated but since most of my clan does i was persecutted,

Thanks for the tip

If you are in a cheater gang it doesn't matter that you don't cheat you have been judged by the company you keep.

Your other post was more than likely deleted because of the tone and the language, more than the cheating stuff. There is plenty of pro cheater opinion on this forum. maybe about 60% of this forum is related to cheating one way or another.

The problem with non cheaters discussing certain mods specifically in an open forum is that less honorable people who don't know about that mod will use it in the game. If you have something like that to share try to PM someone with it

demon, perhaps you missed kents point. lemme tell you how i interpreted it. they know EXACTLY what there security issues are, as they programmed the mod itself. people think that by getting on a hex editor and decrypting the code and "hacking it" they are outsmarting the mta team. fact is that they are doing nothing new to the people who knew what the flaw was in the first place. if the mta team can code in c++, what exactly do you think a hex editor could teach them

as far as you getting banned for talking about them, and the people not getting banned for using them. the admins can see you talking about them, they cannot always see someone in game keeping quiet using them. use ur head on this one comon. no they cant just ban someone everytime someone screams cheater. people accuse anyone who can consistently beat them of cheating...

well for the record i understand what kent said but the point i think every one else is missing is the fact the official servers are unjust

no they cant just ban someone everytime someone screams cheater

its funny all i gotta do is mention a modded vehicle and i find my self flat on my face and banned...ya know im not that good at modding vehicle and id never use em in mta because of the unfair advantage, plus im to lazy to teach anyone else so there shouldnt be a problem there

instead of trying to stop cheaters isnt there a way a single server can be dedicated to them??? very annoying when you shoot some jerk off 10 times with a stubby and there health dont even go down just the smallest bit

and besides possible game destabalization why are modded vehicles such a problem?