[CNP] kill vid

there r sum problems with TGA website....this link will be goin in a few days including a new link to a 2nd vid i made :wink:

YO check this out..killing vid

created by [CNP]josh 8)

IT WORKS AGAIN! :D:D:D

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/videos ... ersie.mpeg

right click and save as :!:

sumhow is best watched with real one player :roll:

new kill vid comin up..with a storyline :D

Ps: MTA rules

Edited by Guest

I think M60, while it gets the job done, is kind of cheap. Anyways, I could never get a video like that since, well, I can shoot someone forever and their health never goes down, because of lag, cheats, desyncing or something. I can unload so many magazines and yet they do not die. Then all of a sudden they start losing health.

I think M60, while it gets the job done, is kind of cheap. Anyways, I could never get a video like that since, well, I can shoot someone forever and their health never goes down, because of lag, cheats, desyncing or something. I can unload so many magazines and yet they do not die. Then all of a sudden they start losing health.

My sentiments exactly, the reason i quit MTA.

lol blah, if thats the only reason u quit heres my advice. spawn as a robber in a server, run up to someone, shoot your shotgun at them, when they fall down shoot them over and over again until dead. works like a charm, just ask all the other n00bs... erm clan members around here :lol:

the only fun thing in bf1942 was either a. sniping the shit outa people who had no clue u were there/about to capture your flag. or b. run over n00bs with a tank. good times good times :)

p.s. divebombing a plane right into someone, quite fun quite fun :)