• MTA Team

Someone released an MTA 0.3b look-a-like. It is 100% fake

it looks real, but it isn't beleive me. Why not?

*The text in the text areas for ip and nick should be centered

*u can't connect to the servers that are displayed in ASE

*IJs asked me to build an about box, haven't started yet, been busy on something else

*there is a send butten in the chat area, we didn't build it, just return will do like in IRC

*Between the chatbox and the line u can write, it chould be black

*The buttons are in the wrong style

i do have to say, who ever did this was very fast. The design was released this afternoon on our forum as the new design for MTA0.3b

Edited by Guest

OK -Thx for the info

My question is: WHY would anyone release a fake?

If it works - why don't u steal the good stuff own.gif

Does it support more than 2 players?

If it does work - doesn't it leave u in a bad spotlight?

Please give a link and let us see..

Sorry to be so direct, but I’m only fateful as long as I get what I want.

I'm sure u guys will give me that eventually, but until than I have to be skeptical - please understand, when I get what I want I'm more than 100% fateful - believe it or not positive.gif

(This is NOT yet another whining about release date)

EDIT: I don't know NOTHING about programmin

FAKE !! What fake MTA 3.b mod ?? i want to see ,can i see ? i wanna play the FAKE MOD can someone post a link ? :?

I think blokker1999 is trying to jump ship and leaked info..... OFF WITH HIS HEAD !!

10 LASH'S FOR BLOKKER AT THE TOWN SQUARE !

:twisted:

Erm If Blokker did it then why would he post to tell everyone that it was a fake :P

Anyway i'd better get back to designing my GTA3 gang: The English Bloody mafia. Ill probably change the name if theres loads of mafias about to the Spank-haulers or something :?

What's this about locking threads?

Why should it be locked?

There’s no point in lockin' all threads..

Make's me mad somehow. If someone had something too add, he would have to make a new thread. Could be that someone would like to answer one of my questions :/

Well - it's not just a matter of my post or my questions - though I'd like an answer to : Why would anyone release a fake?

It could be that someone had something interesting to say.

hmm - some guys r sure friendly inhere. It's seams difficult to get a serious talk inhere, but I may have to get a little more acquainted with the forum, maybe.