[jX]

The new aiming system..

Well the shooting accuracy is improved but the problem is..

mtascreen-581.jpg

mtascreen-692.jpg

also please add burnout animation. :)

i've seen that too, also at least for me, the back wheel bug is still there, not like it's a big deal, i just noticed they took time to mention it, perhaps it's just my install ::shrug::

dystopia they have allready said that the backwheel problem is there if you got vice city 1.1 !

that's one reason why the recomened 1.0 of vice city !

well if u need to have 1.0 version to play correctly this is a shame as you cant have the blood patch ect ... worst i dont have any nocd patch for 1.0

so what do i do ?

THe aiming system is not accurate at all :-( you have to shoot "around" the body to hit

Please fix this its very annoying.

yes, you think you shoot at somebody but you dont and then some people think they shoot at cheaters :?

My pc has the same problem but a little different . The person aims the gun at you but when they shot the bullets goes on the side ... Left or right .

So i wont get shot no matter what . Many people call this cheating (wich is not ) but i call this Bugs may help ya :D

yes, the problem is that i have sometimes to shoot left and right to hit the palyer. :?

but my favourite gun is the stubby shotgun, so i can kill even players with bugs. :lol:

shutguns feels nasty to kill with... :S well, thats only me :lol: .

i noticed that when u play a while on a game the aiming sync gets screwd.

means that i need to aim more and more to the right (ALWAYS to the right).

My pc has the same problem but a little different . The person aims the gun at you but when they shot the bullets goes on the side ... Left or right .

So i wont get shot no matter what . Many people call this cheating (wich is not ) but i call this Bugs may help ya :D

u lucky-ass bastard! :twisted:

1 time i chainsawed some ppl and then it dint work anymore, my chainsaw didnt damage :?

Yea cause on your screen you see yourself chainsawing his ass, on his screen hes running. Err, I think.