[HELP]Download Speed

Dreamer

Question

First of all, I want to appologise if I'm writing in wrong section(can't find needed one).

So my problem is Download Speed related. My network speed is normal, and I have Pretty fast download speeds from MTA servers, except from one. Basically meaning in one specific server i get around 2-40 KB/s, but in the other hand on other servers I have fine download speed, for example, 1MB file downloads in aproximately 2 s. Also ping when I'm in server, after slow download, my ping is also fine 40-70ms (its OK joining to servers abroad)

The server Im trying to connect isn't mine, it's clan server. And Yes I was contacting server owner about this, he says its not server problem, and I also don't believe its my network.

Suposing both server and my network is OK, what could be causing slow download speed? Could it be some kind of limits? If yes what types could it be?

What cuold aso be causing slow download serverside and/or clientside?

Mentioning one more time. I have slow download speed in ONE specific server, and I'm searching for anything that could cause slow download speed.

Edited by Guest

4 answers to this question

If the problem only happens in one specific server, it's most likely a server problem. I don't see what could cause slow download speed in one server, and fast download speed in all other servers.
Also interesting is that this problem which I described appears to some people in that server, but not for all