1st ever video

alright heres my rating. personally i didnt like it because of the fact that everything in the vid is modded. i think some of the stunts were good, but they would have been better with unmodded cars... thats just my opinion as im sure that others like to see modded everything for stunt movies.

aiight. ill get started with the good stuff.

mainly in stunt videos i look for grinds and combos. u had alot of those down for sure. then theres originality, i saw a fair bit of it which was good. the editing was done nicely, and synching was moderately good. I strongly suggest you try to for AMPT with an audition video like Blah did (he got in :) )

bad: I always hold it against people when theres mods on the game. i prefer watching sumthing with absoloutly NO modifications to the game. and sum of the stunts in there are things ive tried for a long time and can't get, no matter how much speed i can possibly get, so i know that (maybe even without ur knowing) that u had sum kinda stuff changed in the handling cfg, weither by a mod, or a cheat.

apart from all that shit - nice vid. ill await ur next video(s)

Andyroososoft

lol thanks man i will try make another video with out any mods and

i will have better editing and a better song

but 1 thing i deleted the old handiling file and replaced it wiht the original 1

and i wana have a try out 2 be in a gang or clan because ive try mta for like a week now and i love it but now i feel alone i need 2 hav good frineds like a clan i dont mind wot clan but i wont 2 be in the best clan ever in mta history :?

aiight. ill get started with the good stuff.

mainly in stunt videos i look for grinds and combos. u had alot of those down for sure. then theres originality, i saw a fair bit of it which was good. the editing was done nicely, and synching was moderately good. I strongly suggest you try to for AMPT with an audition video like Blah did (he got in :) )

bad: I always hold it against people when theres mods on the game. i prefer watching sumthing with absoloutly NO modifications to the game. and sum of the stunts in there are things ive tried for a long time and can't get, no matter how much speed i can possibly get, so i know that (maybe even without ur knowing) that u had sum kinda stuff changed in the handling cfg, weither by a mod, or a cheat.

apart from all that shit - nice vid. ill await ur next video(s)

Andyroososoft

your gonna be like SM =/

Stunts : 9.5/10

Quality :10/10

Editing 11/10

I see you used killerkips VC mod . Correct me if im wrong but that mod comes with a MAJOR moddified handling file . Thats why you got so big jumps and was abel to stay upside down on a bike . Cars were faster and the bike got more air on jumps :? .

And if im right . YOur score would go from the one above to : 0

Because using moddified handling any one can do a great stunt movie like this . But if im wrong then .... Congrats , :roll:

i wanted to check out the vid but looks like links are down. this is what i think about mods on videos if you can make it look good use em! i honestly cant watch a video of a pcj doing rotations all day long its boring. seeing new cars/bikes and different stunts give the video more entertainment cause thats what a video is for:) unless you made the video for competition hehe

a nother thing i hate seeing in videos is to much text some of you guys take it to far keeping text on the screen for 10 seconds at a time and can ruin a video or make it boring. its nice to see videos effects once in a while like when its switching to a different clip but doing the oldstyle effect or a blurr effect while the stunts are happening can get to be to much. as for the music pick what ever you want if you like it use it fark what the rest think :)

just some tips from someone who watches these videos a lot :)

Stunts : 9.5/10

Quality :10/10

Editing 11/10

I see you used killerkips VC mod . Correct me if im wrong but that mod comes with a MAJOR moddified handling file . Thats why you got so big jumps and was abel to stay upside down on a bike . Cars were faster and the bike got more air on jumps :? .

And if im right . YOur score would go from the one above to : 0

Because using moddified handling any one can do a great stunt movie like this . But if im wrong then .... Congrats , :roll:

i have 2 vice city installed on my system and like i said i deleted the killer kips handling and put the original handligny on ok?

i wanted to check out the vid but looks like links are down. this is what i think about mods on videos if you can make it look good use em! i honestly cant watch a video of a pcj doing rotations all day long its boring. seeing new cars/bikes and different stunts give the video more entertainment cause thats what a video is for:) unless you made the video for competition hehe

a nother thing i hate seeing in videos is to much text some of you guys take it to far keeping text on the screen for 10 seconds at a time and can ruin a video or make it boring. its nice to see videos effects once in a while like when its switching to a different clip but doing the oldstyle effect or a blurr effect while the stunts are happening can get to be to much. as for the music pick what ever you want if you like it use it fark what the rest think :)

just some tips from someone who watches these videos a lot :)

yer i liked 2 have different cars then every1 else because its boorin usin the same old cars over and over agen

SM have way too many members. they should split up into like 4 different Crews. that would be kool. although its just my opinion, so dont bitch at me :D

im not bitching, and what i said is fiction turning into a fact, and you know it.. last time i watched SM video they had somewhat of 10+ members, you said you did your last vid with 2 members so whats the point of recruiting every "good stunter" to make somewhat of 20 members?

we had a little arguement in the thread, you saying that "the stunt movie was done with 2 people, dont moan at me" or somthing :P

go and recruit em but, im more right than i was before now.. lol owned :D

SM have way too many members. they should split up into like 4 different Crews. that would be kool. although its just my opinion, so dont bitch at me :D

im not bitching, and what i said is fiction turning into a fact, and you know it.. last time i watched SM video they had somewhat of 10+ members, you said you did your last vid with 2 members so whats the point of recruiting every "good stunter" to make somewhat of 20 members?

we had a little arguement in the thread, you saying that "the stunt movie was done with 2 people, dont moan at me" or somthing :P

go and recruit em but, im more right than i was before now.. lol owned :D

lol how many exact r there in the gang