The Flyable Helicoter

ArtiGamer

Do you no the heli mod on http://www.gta3mods.de/news.php.

I have traied the mod but it downt work.

i press autoinstal and i start the admin and in the admin i press in the richt corner at the v1.1 then i start gta3 and walk to the garage then the game stuks.

what dit i do wrong?? :(

if you're talking about the GTA3 Admin Console, then simply don't do anything when it crashes, except press the Esc key a few times to close some error boxes.

Restart GTA3, go in the garage, and it should work fine.

Is it when you enter a car in the garage? About a second after, does a system beep happen, and the game freezes?

ok.. the admin console part of it works... you can fly a regular car as a heli.. so some one needs to make an actuall heli model, instead of the gta3 one. if you do a manual install of the heli models, they show up in the game, but it crashes as soon as you get in it. i started making a dodo mod.. it was nice.. when you go in the dodo it autodetected that you were in it.. and flew when you pressed accel, and glided down when you let up.. but it only worked in vb.. the compiled version never detected when you were in the dodo. stupid vb.

I took a try of this thing, and found out your problem.

This mod ONLY changes the skin of the mr. whoopie to a helicopter. I does not have any special code. You could fly the Mr. Whoopie just as easily without this mod installed.

now then... here how they got a regular car to "fly": The GTA3 Admin Console.

They mapped the keys, and keyboard shortcuts, to different admin console commands (so... pressing the 6 key makes the car turn 5 degrees right).

So, if you want an at all realistic mod, you'd have to make your own... (it's quite possible.. really. You take the Admin Console source code, then tie it in with your own program that maps some keys to different movement commands, and makes the car float. difficult, but possible)

This mod ONLY changes the skin of the mr. whoopie to a helicopter. I does not have any special code. You could fly the Mr. Whoopie just as easily without this mod installed.

They mapped the keys, and keyboard shortcuts, to different admin console commands (so... pressing the 6 key makes the car turn 5 degrees right).

So, if you want an at all realistic mod, you'd have to make your own... (it's quite possible.. really. You take the Admin Console source code, then tie it in with your own program that maps some keys to different movement commands, and makes the car float. difficult, but possible)

Real Flyable Helicopter

Yea and theres a heli model too!

Real Flyable Helicopter

Yea and theres a heli model too!

were can i download it ? :?::D

Join The Russian mafia we wil pay you wel 8)

• 2 weeks later...