accuse of cheating all the time

I keep getting accuse of cheating all the time just because people cant hit me but i can hit them, its people like Rizzo and Tweak who ruins the game 4 others by claiming that other people cheat.

Just today i had an argument with Tweak on of his statements was that he use to be a hacker and there for could spot another hacker and he said i was an hacker.

Im getting real tired of this BS, it seems some people dont know that it is allmost impossible to hit a guy (me) in a tree, so i must be cheating i dont understand why people like Rizzo and Tweak dont try this aswell so they can see for them self how hard it is to get shot in a tree.

I have never cheatet online and never will.

when are whe gonna see something like punkbuster or another program that detects cheat because im getting tired of this.

excuse my bad english

I am getting accused of cheating all the time , it seems that people cant take it that some people are just better in the game then others... YOU CANT CHEAT IN 0.3! Its easy to go into a tree , try it! And when you shoot up you shoot straight forward sometimes! So its indeed hard to hit someone in a tree or on top of a building! And crouching animations dont work , so some people just crouch and the are not getting hit! THATS NO CHEATING! Its called: 'having a brain'

Xanni

I am getting accused of cheating all the time , it seems that people cant take it that some people are just better in the game then others... YOU CANT CHEAT IN 0.3! Its easy to go into a tree , try it! And when you shoot up you shoot straight forward sometimes! So its indeed hard to hit someone in a tree or on top of a building! And crouching animations dont work , so some people just crouch and the are not getting hit! THATS NO CHEATING! Its called: 'having a brain'

Xanni

u don't cheat, i think i killed you a couple of times =)

I have seen F2F die, matter of fact when he got outta that tree I killed him both times we met. He's not a cheater just a lamer. j/k :lol:

I use the trees to avoid cars its a great tactic. They can be killed just get above them in the tree if you can. Or swing by with a heli, I thought that was what blokker was going to do but he decided to take me for a swim instead :x

Way to many people cry cheater unnessasarily, just because you can't kill someone dosen't mean they can't die. It's frustrating when a good player like F2F has to spend way too much time explaining why he is good. Save your accusations for the way too fast runner or the harry potter fire engine or someone toteing a minigun.

Health cheats accusations are rarely correct. Crying about a health cheat will just make you look like a lamer who can't kill. You aren't timing them right aim further ahead or behind. Wait until they stop shooting, that sometimes protects them. Get them with an instakill weapon like heliblades or the stubby shotgun. If none of that works, avoid them wait for others to have the same problem.

Yes,

But all that time over the water made me swim. Right after I commented that I didn't have a lifejacket. :shocked!:

I have always had a fear of helis because of that screen loading thing. No big deal.

It's great to see so many team members playing the game. I am trying to bag me the whole set for my office in the mansion. I guess you guys are out of the MTA dungeon for a little while. nice

You fu*king do cheat you little shit! Im sry but when i pump 50 shotgun shells into you and you dont die, i would call that cheating! How come i can hit everyone else but you. Its also very easy to kill someone in a tree. Wow i remember you throwing nades all over the place and some how they didnt effect ur health one bit. You hack simple as that.

I know a hacker when i see one. And remember TAB+8 is a great way to turn ur Ihealth off.

LoL i cant believe u made a post about it. You are such a pansy you pansy.

You fu*king do cheat you little shit! Im sry but when i pump 50 shotgun shells into you and you dont die, i would call that cheating! How come i can hit everyone else but you. Its also very easy to kill someone in a tree. Wow i remember you throwing nades all over the place and some how they didnt effect ur health one bit. You hack simple as that.

Tweak,

I understand you anger, cheating sucks. I was on that server and F2F is fond of the nades. It took me some time but you have to find the right amount of lead. I gave him around 10 feet or so and hit him a few times after I found his right distance

Noone can prove that they don't cheat. It's a logical impossiblility, you can't prove a negative. I saw him not cheating, that doesn't mean that he has never cheated or that he ever has. confused yet?

He was hard to kill in the tree because he was taking advantage of a glitch, that's just part of the game. On the ground you are trying to hit a moving target with some lag and sync issues, just because you see him bleed does not mean that you hit him.

edit

while I was writing you double posted and blokker responded, lol

I saw some very official people accuse him of cheating and then realize that he wasn't so your are not alone, but he is not a cheater imo

He should have posted here because he has been called into question I would and I have defended myself from the same accusations.

Edited by Guest
F2F DID :o CHEAT I WAS IN THE SERVER WITH TWEAK AND F2F DIDNT DIE!!!!

we can keep going back and forth all day. I killed F2F twice in a row, I had to leave I look forward to trying again. In my opinion he is a crafty skilled player and your accusations are a complement to his skill. Until you can prove he cheated you shouldn't accuse him and I stand by my statement.