Client CRC Check Timeout.

Guest RAPIST

I got the newest patch and after around 5-10min of playing i get disconnected because Client crc check timeout. am i the only person with this problem. Is there anyway i could fix this for i wont get diconnected anymore???

i had the problem of radar and player non visible that is fixed trought the 0.3rc2.. and thank averyone BUT... there is a BUT...

the message that the game give after use of the 0.3rc2??

"Disconnected: Client CRC Check Timeout. (Delay = 10 sec)"

the server recognize me like a cheater????

a wanna play!!!! HELP ME!

listen all before new bug fix my radar working and now i update my radar always work but i got timeout bug now i just install 0.3 i dont download the fix but my friend radar dont work on 0.3 and he download the fix now the radar work and he DONT GOT timeout

I THINK IF U DONT GOT RADAR BUG DONT DOWNLOAD THE FIX AND U DONT GOT TIMEOUT BUT IF U GOT RADAR BUG DOWNLOAD IT

IF ANYONE GOT PROBLEM WITH RADAR AND DOWNLOAD THE FIX AND NOW HAVE TIMEOUT PLZ POST A REPLY

thanks a bunch for that valid point! your advice worked for me. so if anybody is having this crc check error, and you werent having any troubles with 0.3 (not 0.3r2) such as the radar bug, then dont bother patching to 0.3r2 because it will only give you a crc check error.

thanks for your contributions GuN.

Well I see finally I'm not the only one to have this famous disconnected from the server after something like 5 minutes max...

I didn't DL the radar bug fix, because my radar works.

If only all could work like my radar, it will be a miracle(like Fernando say)

Please MTA team, save us!

Actually i just talked to MrBump on IRC, and he said that the problem would still occur in 0.3. The reason for it happening is because of the server. I proved this by choosing a server that was hosted by an anonymous gamer, and recieved the crc error. I then tried an official server, and that seemed to solve the problem. MrBump said that whatever it is, it probably has to with the ping or how the server is set up, can't remember exactly what he said but it had to do with the server! Anways good night, and a merry first night of the new year.

Actually, I tryed on many servers...

Only europeans ones, but I was disconected of all of them.

I don't remember who said it could by a client problem. The files aren't send by the client, so the server don't know you're still connected and disconnect you(the famous 10 second timing, if your comp don't answer after 10 seconds, you're deco).

I will do a last try tonight, on americans officials servers, hope it will work, but I don't think it will...

I ALREADY SAY THAT

NO TIMEOUT >>IF UR RADAR WORK WITHOUT NEW FIX DONT INSTALL

NO TIMEOUT >>IF UR RADAR BUG INSTALL THE FIX

AND U NEVER GOT TIMEOUT

so...uh..ok im lost.If i got the Radar problem,installed the fix,then i shouldnt have the Timeout/Disconnection,but if i didnt get the radar problem and didnt install the fix it should not disconnect??

Bah.I need a serious end to this issue.Plus my ASE doesnt work,each time i start it up after i installed it and turned off my computer i get a windows message about an error report.

All the servers I tried, and I can tell you I tried a whole bunch of them, did the same thing. Disconnected, again and again...

Even when the server have a ping <100.

Please, help me, give me a chance to roadkill people with a caddie...

Lackland >>so...uh..ok im lost.If i got the Radar problem,installed the fix,then i shouldnt have the Timeout/Disconnection,but if i didnt get the radar problem and didnt install the fix it should not disconnect??

yeah if u got radar bug install the fix

if ur radar work DONT INSTALL the fix and ur game never disconnect/timeout

OK ok! I'm tired of hearing about this! YES, i have this problem to! I cannot play MTA because of this "CRC CHECK: Timeout" problem! I never had the damn radar bug and i insalled the 0.3rc2! I saw your advice so i installed it and put it 0.3! OH, i still got timed out! MTA fix this problem! I've send most of you emails but none of you responded! PLEASE FIX THIS! I WANNA PLAY MTA AGAIN!!!!!!!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::x