MTA:VC 0.3rc2 - BUGFIX released (01/01/2004 @ 14:53 CET)

Blokker_1999

• MTA Team

A lot of people are having problems with the newest MTA:VC 0.3 client. It could be that you cannot see any other players in your game. This problem is caused by a so called 'radar' bug.

We've finally found the problem and released a fix, MTA:VC 0.3rc2 (release candidate 2). Mind that this release is just a patch for the client executable (MTAClient.exe). If you haven't already, you need to install MTA:VC 0.3 in order to make this patch work.

So, if you want to play MTA:VC 0.3, please mind to download & install MTA:VC 0.3rc2 as well. Get MTA:VC 0.3rc2 now by clicking here!

We hope this bug didn't changed any feelings about MTA:VC. Anyways, have fun playing MTA:VC 0.3!

Edited by Guest

There is a bug in the server config tool that needs to be checked out. The box where you choose stunt mode and DM mode is not usuable. On top of that after setting every and when you click the button to start server to start server it gives you more errors in the server window. And when you go back and load up the config tool all your settings are gone. When I went in a manually editing the config file to my liking everything loaded fine after that. And yes I started with a clean installation of everything.

Okey so i uninstall ver 0.3 even if it works fins and install the bug fix intall.. :silly:

no, you leave the original 0.3 installed, you just overwrite the file "MTAClient.exe" in you GTA/MTA directory with the new "MTAClient.exe" file that is included in the 0.3rc2 package ... the other files in it aren't needed to get the game started i guess, it works for me now :)

keep up da good work mta guys, love this version, broke my own kill record with it yesterday, loootta kills =)

rock on!!!

Rocket_Guns