Checkpoint even script

Hello i need some help from scripters here, i want that if i walk into a checkpoint, something changes. Like gives you money or something, i am just not experienced enough and don't know how to script such a thing. Could anybody help me?

You can use the client and server side scripting for this. Like, you can make a gui when the player hits the marker(client, server) or give the player money (server), warp him into a car and place them somewhere in the air! (server) The last one will be funny!

local marker = createMarker(0,0,5, "cylinder", 2, 0, 255, 0, 150) -- create's the marker 

addEventHandler("onMarkerHit", root, 
    function ( hitElement ) 
        if ( source == marker ) then -- if he hits the right marker 
            local v = createVehicle(602, 0, 0, 1200) -- create the vehicle 
            warpPedIntoVehicle(hitElement, v) -- warp him into a vehicle 
            outputChatBox("Dont look down!", hitElement) -- tell him that he is fcked! ;3 
        end 
    end 
) 

Hello i need some help from scripters here, i want that if i walk into a checkpoint, something changes. Like gives you money or something, i am just not experienced enough and don't know how to script such a thing. Could anybody help me?

You can use the client and server side scripting for this. Like, you can make a gui when the player hits the marker(client, server) or give the player money (server), warp him into a car and place them somewhere in the air! (server) The last one will be funny!

local marker = createMarker(0,0,5, "cylinder", 2, 0, 255, 0, 150) -- create's the marker 

addEventHandler("onMarkerHit", root, 
    function ( hitElement ) 
        if ( source == marker ) then -- if he hits the right marker 
            local v = createVehicle(602, 0, 0, 1200) -- create the vehicle 
            warpPedIntoVehicle(hitElement, v) -- warp him into a vehicle 
            outputChatBox("Dont look down!", hitElement) -- tell him that he is fcked! ;3 
        end 
    end 
) 

Thank you, i have another question, what if i want that you get 1000 per 10 seconds if you stand on the point, and when you reach the limit you cant get money anymore, for example : 100000 $? I am not experienced at all, but hey at least i'm learning (if not asking too much).