Only 75 bullets for the m60????

What with the 75 bullets for the mex jesus u cant really have a good fire fight with that amount of ammo.

Plus u need alot of ammo to take out people using shotguns cuz they r fast movers.Ull b lucking to set sum1s moving car on fire then have enough to kill him after that with 75 bullets so wtf is going on???

Mayb they should have took the ammo down on cops and robbers shotguns if they want it to b fair.

you know what . I was just beeing nice . But now this is getting annoying . IF you need more freakin bullets kill people and get from them damn it . That is the WHOLE point on why they included that thing that you kill people and they weapons appear . LOL . Ohh yeah , if you dont understand . Just PM me and ill make sure you do :)

it raises a question though, why WAS the amount of ammo reduced, hmm? perhaps too many sissies complaining about how powerful it is, who knows. but im not pissed about that, im pissed cause it looks like the sailors still have regerating health... :!::evil:

if you need regenerating (infinte really) health to play, your a pussy, plain and simple.

now, i was hit hard by the mere 75 bullets that my favorite weapon has been given, but i invested those bullets in the bodies of nearby n00bs, and in a matter of moment, the stock had risin by more than 100X!

i took the profits from the investments, and reinvested them in more n00bs, and my stock kept climbing.

so my hot wallstreet tip: to earn more bullet capita, you have to put them into a high risk stock, and not squander them away in a bank hoping to gain interest.

lol nice sloth nice :) i like the new aim system for shotguns, its wonderful. but i cant quite get used to it for m60s... its just off, anyone figure it out yet?

p.s. yes wheelman i started a new one, noone would change the other one to not include the vcp tag so i just made one over and started from scratch

now, i was hit hard by the mere 75 bullets that my favorite weapon has been given, but i invested those bullets in the bodies of nearby n00bs, and in a matter of moment, the stock had risin by more than 100X!

i took the profits from the investments, and reinvested them in more n00bs, and my stock kept climbing.

so my hot wallstreet tip: to earn more bullet capita, you have to put them into a high risk stock, and not squander them away in a bank hoping to gain interest.

I nominate this for best post of the new year.

Well done

:rr: