SM Yamm's 2nd stunt vid!!!!!!!!

i loved the part where the bike starts to catch on fire, and then its all of a sudden perfectly ok... great stuff :)

p.s. - out of a lot of the videos i saw, it looked like they crashed at the end when they switched scenes. include the landings comon people its half the stunt.

its a pretty nice stunt video dude. sum pretty kool stunts. although it lacked a shitload of grinds, editing, and originality. but the stunts showed that u actually CAN stunt, and make decent videos.

bahhh, i need to get to work on my site soon, though i havent had ALOT of time l8ly.... ill get to it :)

nice work

OMFG all u ppl suck ass exept for my freinds u ppl think i cheated just cause of a motehr fucking bug that i have. and cause u think my cars last for ever and just to tell u i have sucky graphics so when my car is ready to blow up im not ready cause i cant see the fire

and when it does i take a diffrent bike and use it again dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u mother fucking dumbassses exept for mta

How could you possibly cheat ? LOL . When im doing stunts i personally use the trainer to transport the player from palce to place and no do like some people do , A entire stunt video in one little place bouncing off the walls :? .

Yamm . You did a GREAT job for a second vid . 9.8/10

And dont mind what these people say man . You know that din't cheat to do these stunts so ... Why care ?