ERROR cant locate mta_dll.dll

Guest Mangol

this deamn messige makes me crazy!!!!!

some please admins or moderators tell us waht is the problem and how to work on it....!!!! nothing works mta.ini file is ok. can you tell should reinstalling the game to the default path will work?

Can you play ? even tho with this message? Cause i got the same and i can play by doing a little "trick" well . just press some bottons and its done

what a dumb question. i mean, everyone knows that when you reset game path it says "restard mta" before it even lets you choose it, so you reset it, and then it will still be looking in some completely different folder. no matter how many times you re-install mta, even when you tell it EXACTLY what directory it is in (D:\gtavc) it says (no, its not in d:\GTA Vice City. where is it?) so you tell it its in d:\gtavc and it says (no, its not in d:\GTA Vice City. where is it?) so you rename the folder name to whatever it orders you to, but when you finally play it, it will just make a load of stuff up, and whoever you're playing will be invincible and be able to drive perfectly with 2 flat tyres on a motorbike and then you'll probably want to quit. :cry: