NO PLAYERS ON MAP IN MTA 0.3!

BlaZe_UK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaze_Uk, your not the only one who wants to play 0.3, i had to reinstall 3 times to get it to work but still no luck.

By the way i have to much crap on my comp to go ahead and format for MTA's mistake :roll:

But i still Loveeeeee what MTA is doing so ill be patient and wait for a fix :lol:

It works for me every time. :fatalfridge:

What I did was uninstall 0.2.2 and and install 0.3. Uninstalling 0.2.2 doesn't get rid of every file in MTA directory, so when you install 0.3 it might utilize one of those files that was in the MTA directory previously. :D

My suggestion to everyone with this problem is to install 0.2.2, then uninstall 0.2.2, then install 0.3 it might fix the problem. If I'm wrong then you can just slap me. :turn-l:

Guys your all shouting and getting mad and angry at the team and feeling dissapointed about 0.3 but you guuys have to remember it was released a few hours ago ( on 31 jan) some of the devs are out partyng or spending time with their families/friends/co-workers and some havent even gotten new years yet, its still new year4s eve for them, so give them time after the partying and stuff they will surely find a fix ,until then please be patience and remember they do this for free and most importantly in their free time

Please give them atleast 1 day to enjoy and party.

what resolution is everyone using? does vc minimize for a couple seconds right when u launch the game? cause mine does and i have the bug, that might be the problem..

im using 1600x1200x32

It works for me every time. :fatalfridge:

What I did was uninstall 0.2.2 and and install 0.3. Uninstalling 0.2.2 doesn't get rid of every file in MTA directory, so when you install 0.3 it might utilize one of those files that was in the MTA directory previously. :D

My suggestion to everyone with this problem is to install 0.2.2, then uninstall 0.2.2, then install 0.3 it might fix the problem. If I'm wrong then you can just slap me. :turn-l:

Do you know where I can get 0.2.2 though so I can try your idea?

Xp pro is on both comps Haus?

Yeah , I have Windows XP Pro on both systems, and both systems have all the current updates. One of the systems worked with absolutely no problem, the other never worked. Who knows?

It is apparent though that its not just a matter of "visibility". It is some type of problem when you start the game, you just get dumped into your own game. You can chat with the server, but thats it, you don't interact otehrwise, or at least I can't.

For example, typing /kill yields death on in my game but no server message or negative point to reflect it.

Oh and Happy New Year East Coast!