yeah... 0.3 is out

Chewd

W00t !!! My connection record was : 6 HOURS WITH OUT ANY CRASHES !

Very Nice work you guys did . Everything went smoth . Cars were not "skipping" around I could see my friends walking and doing wheelies .

IT was GREAT .

Well, MTAVC 0.2.2 worked fine for me and without any crashes. I'm glad that the MTA Team created a version with (finaly) walk and run animations. Great work MTA and hope the radar bug will be fixed so everyone can enjoy this perfect created version.

Anyway, Did anyone had some problems with MTA?

• MTA Team
yes, sometimes no radar and ALLWAYS no unlocked backwheels , and I need to play with 1.1 , otherwise I get messed up grapix. I want unlocked backwheels on 1.1 !!!

now this proves ur an idiot, the graphx corruption ur talking about is fixed in the detonator drivers version 45.23 and upwards. And the backwheel is fixed in 1.0 and 1.1

you don't know? we say it all the times, it has been on our newspage and u don't need it to play GTAt sincve no one plays GTAt

Yep Blokker your definitely right . :D , at least on the older version they dont . I donno about the new one that is comming up . But still MTA RULEZ ! :D:wink:

I dont know if I'm the only one having this problems but when I try to join a game from ASE it keeps saying that I have an incompatible version. I uninstalled and reinstalled MTA mucho, and still no fix. I also tried 1.0 and 1.1 of GTA:VC and still no fix. Anybody know what's up?

I dont know if I'm the only one having this problems but when I try to join a game from ASE it keeps saying that I have an incompatible version. I uninstalled and reinstalled MTA mucho, and still no fix. I also tried 1.0 and 1.1 of GTA:VC and still no fix. Anybody know what's up?

Did you really tried Multi Theft Auto\Other ?