Discussion

AJXB

Question

Hey all, As some people saying, and bothering me, As they tell me when i join " You here to steal scripts? ".

First: Stealing scripts in MTA:SA is not possible as far as i know.

So if we really are stealing scripts, Our server will have all MTA:SA Scripts, you do the math.

Second: When we first know that our DX Information Bar was stolen of SAES, We deleted it, and started working on a new one.

So if anyone want to say something, say it here, So we can talk about, So people won't assume wrong things as you all do.

As for me, I will gladly say that i hosted for some guys, Who have a lot of scripts, Like for ex: SARP scripts, He bought them from SARP owner, Mr.Tasty.

And i still have those scripts, And RoG Will never use stolen scripts.

Just to let you guys know, That RoG Scripts are For RoG Only, as some of you may think that they bad, Thank you for you opinion, We're doing our best. ( We still in Beta ).

13 answers to this question

Yes, it is possible to steal things. Everything you download is saved on the client's computer, unless the server owner creates another way of loading files ( which some servers already do, but not for everything ).

So if we really are stealing scripts, Our server will have all MTA:SA Scripts, you do the math.

Not really.

As for me, I will gladly say that i hosted for some guys, Who have a lot of scripts, Like for ex: SARP scripts, He bought them from SARP owner, Mr.Tasty.

And i still have those scripts, And RoG Will never use stolen scripts.

Anyone that takes hosting serious and ain't a kid automatically deletes EVERY SINGLE THING from the server he was hosting, if the customer decide to "leave" it.

Guess creating this topic was a bad idea, this will turn into a flame war for sure.

i don't mind a flame war if it solve the problem, and the customer said "leave" it. he still asks me to send him some he lost, and i actually do, i only keep them in case he asked for them.

You may not care, but we do.

Now, I'll talk a bit:

When we first know that our DX Information Bar was stolen of SAES, We deleted it, and started working on a new one.

That's a lie, you insulted me when I told you the script was stolen.

Castillo, you came to RoG in rage, and saying random things, And yes, first i didn't know that it was stolen, xTravax, i didn't say anything about makes by myself :S and what did i "Steal" ?? Except the SAES DX information bar, that i will say that i stole it but i didn't, just so guys can feel a little happy :).

I didn't come in rage at all, I was actually checking out the server, using a different nick to avoid getting banned ( minutes ago you was pissing me off at my server, that's why ), then when I seen the information bar, I noticed it was the same as SAES, and I told to xXMADEXx that it was stolen, he started to deny it, then jailed me, and started to insult me, it kept like that for some minutes until I got banned.

P.S: I don't want to argue with you, I was just saying the truth about what happened when I told you that it was stolen.