How to get a flying firetruck / fagio tank!

xhispage

I am a stupid feck song: by xhispage

All together now!

I am a stupid fecker,

a stupid feck am I

Im such a stupid fecker all my social skills did die

OH I am a stupid feck

im stupid all day long

thats why I have to feckin cheat

cos of my tiny dong.

YES I am a stupid feck a stupid feck am I

OH I am a stupid feck a stupid feck am I

(repeat and fade)

xhispage, by posting it here, anyone that didnt know it before, now DOES know it, and can potentially become a cheater. if you have "sensitive" information you would like to inform the mta team about, might i suggest using a pm.

and why in earth you (anyone) would want a flying firetruck is beyond me. its not useful...

But you do know however that no one will see a flying firetruck on their end unless they've made this modification to gta3.img as well. The reason the MTA team didn't include the image archive(s) in the CRC check I suppose is because car mods and such have no affect on other players. Some people also have a txd.img, depending on their video card... so even if the client did check for one or both files, it may not work due to all of the differences.

All together now!

I am a stupid fecker,

a stupid feck am I

OH I am a stupid feck

im stupid all day long

cos of my tiny dong.

(repeat and fade)

lol the song is catchy

OK , I think im a little confused here , I know I am banned , but... OK , If someone ban's me , please tell me why! If you didnt like my topic , then close it , you can do that via the mod cp or admin cp in IPB , anyways , I ASKED YOU GENTLEY NOT TO BANN ME! Anyways , you can ban me as much as you like , and I would still be able to post , now , gues how I do that??? ***SUPRISE*** I am an hacker , well , not a good one , and I never hack friendly people like MTA... But I know ow to hijack/change my ip , funny isnt it? Anyways , im no cheater , so I would appriciate it if you wouldnt ban me in game , okay? I did never cheat , I hate cheaters...

Xanni

All together now!

I am a stupid fecker,

a stupid feck am I

OH I am a stupid feck

im stupid all day long

cos of my tiny dong.

(repeat and fade)

ok , I just saw this , and I DONT CHEAT!!!!! Editing my post in such a way is embarising for me. Maybe not for you. And about me having a little 'dong' , well , do you have proof for that??? At GTA WO we banned someone saying that MTA had tiny weeners or something , well , this is how I get threated??? OK , I WILL NEVER EVER CHEAT , this was a post for the MTA team so they could fix this! BTW , add CRC / size checks to the map files too. YOU CAN PLAY GTA WO IN MULTIPLAYER WITH MTA!!!

http://versmat.beigetower.org/gtawo/Forums/index.php?s=9f07105c10f2fcfc382f023db7143071&showtopic=154

Xanni

• MTA Team

Ok, my turn.

it isd not because you are a member of GTA WO that we have to listen to ur crap or comply to ur wishes..

We know for a long long time that cheating is a problme, we do not need u to tell us again that mod are being used. If you think it is that simple, why don't u do it urself??????

Your topic title implied specificly that this topic is about getting mods, now i didn't read ur original post but i think it deserved some editing. But not in the way it was done.

And since you reported something that has been reported a million times before and since you reregistered after a ban you get the rank of forum idiot. And i think you would do the same on ur forums if we posted a bug that had been reported on ur forum a 1000 times

I didnt thing that you HAVE to listen to my crap and wishes , and I cant do it better , I just didnt know this was know/reported before , im sorry... Anyways , can you unbann me and change my rank back , I wont do it again (:shock:)

Xanni

I find it very sad that MTA could reach such a pathetic state so quickly; a state where cheaters rule. I was dissappointed at the fact that I was able to find 5 cheaters using very obvious cheats in one of the official servers, and the admins afk on IRC.

Damn you people are so ungreatful... the MTA team could turn EVERYTHING off and say FUCK YOU ALL right now and you would guys would be standing there like STUPID FUCKERS in awe on what to do.

Then you are going to realize theres no other fucking mods to turn to because right now this is the only one (ok in reality its the only one worth playing).

NOW FUCK OFF AND STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING.

The team is getting pissed and thats not a good thing (Sorry but I had to finally explode and let it all out :evil:).

Damn you people are so ungreatful... the MTA team could turn EVERYTHING off and say :o YOU ALL right now and you would guys would be standing there like STUPID :o in awe on what to do.

Then you are going to realize theres no other :o mods to turn to because right now this is the only one (ok in reality its the only one worth playing).

NOW :o OFF AND STOP :o COMPLAINING.

The team is getting pissed and thats not a good thing (Sorry but I had to finally explode and let it all out :evil:).

Of course the team is getting pissed! They should be getting pissed!