Suspended Gang

Blokker_1999

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man this whole forum community really needs to grow up. go ahead and start banning i dont live in these forums like those sad members of b.l.a.s.t.a. who post all day. im just voicing my opinion on cudda world and they start flaming with immature responses. have a nice day.

man this whole forum community really needs to grow up. go ahead and start banning i dont live in these forums like those sad members of b.l.a.s.t.a. who post all day. im just voicing my opinion on cudda world and they start flaming with immature responses. have a nice day.

hey,

I resemble that remark

ur name resembles a lot bitch. i dont know what the fuck you think gives you the right to come onto these forums and call me a cheater, because anyone could use my name in a game and there are people who exploit that fact not only to abuse my name, but others. anyone could type my name into thier client, come onto a server and act all sociable for 30 mins, and then get into a firetruck and start flying, and as everyone knows, i may be an ass to some people *snicker snicker* but i dont cheat. now as far as you go, lets talk about you mr n00b, i seem to remember someone on a server who said that exact same line to me and then bitched at me for 30 minutes about how his shotgun "only did 40 damage"

thats how inteligent this guy is ^^ nuf said. i could go on for hours flaming this guy but i dont wanna get banned so il hold off

theyre around, but not on official servers (aussie ones)

HAHAHA DeathB you stupid bitch. Your one of the ones that cheats and then you come on here bitching about cheaters :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Now hold it right there mr noob. Deathb is not stupid.

(Put him in his place, I did)

Yes he is, he's a complete and utter moron, he think's he good at MTA so therefore anyone thats better than him "must cheat".

ur name resembles a lot bitch. i dont know what the :o you think gives you the right to come onto these forums and call me a cheater, because anyone could use my name in a game and there are people who exploit that fact not only to abuse my name, but others. anyone could type my name into thier client, come onto a server and act all sociable for 30 mins, and then get into a firetruck and start flying, and as everyone knows, i may be an ass to some people *snicker snicker* but i dont cheat. now as far as you go, lets talk about you mr n00b, i seem to remember someone on a server who said that exact same line to me and then bitched at me for 30 minutes about how his shotgun "only did 40 damage"

thats how inteligent this guy is ^^ nuf said. i could go on for hours flaming this guy but i dont wanna get banned so il hold off

Ok that shows how stupid you are and how much you really know. I didnt know these were your forums so wtf makes you think I dont have the right to expose the truth here?

I remember you in game, you were the fagg walking around calling every single player in the server that killed you a cheat "thats how inteligent this guy is ^^ nuf said" you fu_cking moron.

My shotty does over 420 damage so I dont know wtf your on about. Want me to prove it? Join EFTEL MTA right now.

And like I told you earlier, its a game. There is an outside world you know? Dont be consumed by a game.

I would continue but in a battle of wits, you sir are a unarmed man.

you just shot urself down right there

i dont openly say who the cheater is, i pm an admin and tell him. i dont just "call everyone who kills me a cheater"

and on top of that, i never play on eftel.

somebody give this guy a nice warm mug of stfu before i lay the verbal smackdown on his stupid ass

p.s. shoots can do 200 damage at most, each bullet does 40, 5 bullets. unless theres a headshot thing that im not aware of, ur lying/hacking

Pfft. Your not even worth the bother. Every post you make yourself look more stupid. HAH yea there "must" be some headshot thing you dont know about.

Ok thats why everyime I see you your bitching at someone saying they cheat.

Wanker wrote

somebody give this guy a nice warm mug of stfu before i lay the verbal smackdown on his stupid ass

Give it your best (this might be more funny than your other posts)

486F7720626F757420796F75207375636B206D79206469636B2044656174

684220796F7520686F6D6F73657875616C206D6F6E6B6579207261706973743F

just so everyone knows, he pmd me with that hex code to, trying to do something (i still have yet to figure out what the point of all this bs of his is)

lemme help u out n00b, im gonna reiterate EXACTLY what i have already said since u seem to be dodging around my msg and only reading the part that suits you

i dont openly say who the cheater is, i pm an admin and tell him. i dont just "call everyone who kills me a cheater" due to the fact that noone on the server ever even knows that im telling the admin they are cheating

and on top of that, i never play on eftel. so you obviously didnt see me

now read EXACTLY what i just said, and make an inteligent reply. because my patience with you is almost at an end

• 2 months later...